As per the Realme UI roadmap, the Realme X2 & Realme X2 Pro scheduled to get Android 10 in the last week of March. We have seen in the first week of March, the company starts offering early access to the limited number of users. And finally as promised Realme X2 and Realme X2 Pro Android 10 based Realme UI stable update are out. Many Realme devices already got the update like Realme 3 Pro, Realme XT, Realme 5 Pro, Realme X, and now its Realme X2 series turn.
At first, the Realme UI update seen on Realme X2 and about a few hours later Realme X2 Pro also reportedly receiving the update. It is a stable Realme UI mass rollout for all the users and as we know these update roll out in batches so it is possible that you can receive the update now or maybe a few days later. Talking about other phones that are left to get Android 10, then Realme 3 & Realme 3i are planned to receive the update in April so watch out for our latest story to get the update news when it comes.
Now coming to features then both devices are receiving nearly the same update with build version RMX1992AEX_11.C.05 (Realme X2) and RMX1931EX_11.C.23 (Realme X2 Pro). The latest stable Android 10 update on Realme X2 & Realme X2 Pro brings most of the Android 10 features like March security patch, System-wide dark mode, enhance security settings, new navigation gestures and more. On top of that, the update also brings Realme UI features such as new UI, customization tools, Always on display, Game Space, Game Assistant and more. Below we have also included the changelog of the update, it will give you an idea of what changes you get to see in this update.
Realme X2 & Realme X2 Pro Android 10 Stable Update – Changelog
- Updated UI to realme UI
- Brand new Real Design makes visuals more attractive and operation more efficient.
- Optimized user interface and improved one-handed operation.
- Optimized Smart Sidebar: Replaced File Console with File Manager; removed OSIE Visual Effect and No Notification Alerts.
- Drag an app out of Smart Sidebar to open it in Split-screen Mode.
- Added two new features: “Assistive Ball Opacity” and “Hide Assistive Ball on Fullscreen App”.
- Optimized the Floating Window feature for more apps.
- Added Bubbles: A bubble is displayed when you open an app in a floating window from the Smart Sidebar. Tap the bubble to collapse or open the app.
- Optimized 3-Finger Screenshot Gesture: Use 3 fingers to touch and hold the screen, and swipe to take a screenshot of the selected part of the screen (partial screen capture). Use 3 fingers to touch and hold the screen, and swipe your fingers outwards to capture a long screenshot.
- Added screenshot settings: You can adjust the position of the screenshot preview floating window and set the screenshot sound.
- Optimized screenshot preview floating window: After taking a screenshot, drag it up and release to share it, or drag it down and release to take a long screenshot.
Navigation Gestures 3.0
- Optimized gestures: All gestures are supported in landscape mode.
- Added Focus Mode: Minimizes outside distractions when you are learning or working.
- Added whole new charging animation.
- Optimized the Quick Settings user interface for easier one-handed operation.
- Added pause feature for screen recording.
- Added a floating window and settings for screen recording.
- New sounds added for file deletion, calculator key touches, and compass pointer.
- Optimized system built-in ringtones.
- Added TalkBack floating prompts for Accessibility.
- New management feature for recent tasks: You can view memory of recent tasks and locked apps.
- Optimized visual interaction for Game Space.
- Optimized loading animation for Game Space.
- Added new live wallpapers.
- Added artistic wallpapers.
- Added option to open Global Search or the notification panel when swiping down on homescreen.
- Added option to customize the size, shape, and style of app icons on homescreen.
- Optimized the graphic design of password unlock to facilitate one-handed operation.
- Support for animated wallpapers on the lockscreen.
- Added a Simple Mode for homescreen, featuring larger fonts, icons and a clearer layout.
- Random MAC address Generator: When your phone is connected to Wi-Fi network system generates a random MAC address to avoid targeted ads and protect your privacy.
- In Quick Settings or Smart Sidebar, you can open Calculator in a floating window.
- Added the trim feature in Recordings.
- Added the Weather (dynamic) ringtone, which automatically adapts to the current weather.
- Added weather-adaptive animations in Weather.
- Optimized the Camera UI for better user experience.
- Optimized the Timer UI and sound.
- Optimized the Album UI for a clearer structure and photo thumbnails.
- Added Album Recommendations that recognize more than 80 different scenes.
- realme Share now supports sharing files with OPPO, Vivo and Xiaomi devices.
- Optimized the Contacts UI for a more efficient experience.
- Search Settings now supports fuzzy match and contains a search history.
- Added YT music
- Updated decimals display during charging
Download Android 10 Update for Realme X2 & Realme X2 Pro [Stable]
The Android 10 update is already available for many users, but if you are still left to receive the update. And can’t wait for the latest Realme UI, so we have good news for you. We managed to find the official Realme X2 Pro Android 10 Update OTA file. The official Realme UI for Realme X2 Pro is available as build number RMX1931EX_11_C.23. The update file is available in 3.25GB size. You can use the below download link to get latest OTA update.
How to Get Android 10 Based Realme UI on Realme X2/X2 Pro
It is a staged rollout which means it will hit the devices in the batches so you might receive early or even late. And to get the Realme UI update you need to be on the latest update that is available for your phone. For Realme X2 you need to be in A.19 version and for Realme X2 Pro you need to be in A.10 version.
Always take a backup of your phone even if you are updating from an automatic OTA update. So first take a backup of your phone. And charge your phone to at least 30%.
- First, download the OTA from the link given above.
- Now copy the downloaded file to your phone storage, keep the file outside of every folder.
- Then click on the OTA update file and a pop up will appear on the screen.
- So click on ‘Update Now’ and it will start updating your device.
- Copy the downloaded Android 10 OTA file to your phone storage or MicroSD card.
- Now turn off your Realme phone.
- Long press Volume Down + Power button together to boot your phone into Recovery mode.
- Now select the language that you want and then select ‘Install from storage device’.
- The choose either Phone storage or SD card where the update file is located.
- Click on the Firmware or OTA file and then click OK.
- Now wait for the update process and after completion, you can use the latest Android 10 on your Realme X2/Realme X2 Pro.
You May Also Like – Download Google Camera 7.2 for Realme X2
For more information about Realme updates, guide, news, stay connected to YTECHB. Enjoy the Android 10 new features.
More Related Articles:
- Download Realme USB Drivers for All Realme Devices
- How to Enable Dark Mode on any Android
- How to Check Camera2 API on any Android