Realme X2 is arguably one of the best mid-range smartphones which dawns an impressive quad camera setup. The smartphone goes official in Asia and Europe. And It knocks up with the Quad Bayer 64MP primary camera setup. The Realme X2 is powered by the Snapdragon 730G chipset and there are only a few GCam ports that are compatible with it. But now, many developers have ported the latest Pixel 4 Camera app (GCam 7.2) to work on the Realme X2. Here you Download Google Camera for Realme X2. This port is one of the best working GCam ports for Realme X2.
The company is painstakingly working to improve the camera performance on their devices, and recently pushed a new software update which comes with a bunch of camera improvements for Realme X2 and other phones as well. It uses Quad Bayer pixel binning technology to capture 64MP images. Talking about the default camera, then it works fine, but the low light images are not much impressive. But this is not in the case for GCam, the latest version of Google Camera allows you to capture stellar images in low light and every condition.
Talking about the features of GCam 7.2, then It comes with the anticipated Astrophotography mode, Night Sight, SloMo, Portrait, Beauty Mode, HDR Enhanced, Lens Blur, PhotoSphere, Playground (AR Stickers), RAW support, Google Lens, and more. And the best part is, every single feature is working on the Realme X2. All thanks to Urnyx05, who have ported this version of Google Camera app to work on Snapdragon 730G devices. Here’s the step by step guide to install and download google camera on Realme X2.
Before Downloading the GCam Mod 6.1 or 6.2, Check our Detailed Guide on Google Camera with its Features & Use
Download Google Camera for Realme X2
You can easily sideload the GCam on your Realme X2, as the Camera2 API is enabled by default on every phone. Below we list two different ports, with Google Camera 6.2 & Google Camera 7.2 and both are working fine with every feature. Yes, you can also take pictures in astrophotography mode. Here are the download links.
- Download GCam 7.2 for Realme X2 (GCam_7.2.010_Urnyx05-v2.3.apk) [Recommended]
- Download Google Camera for Realme X2 (GoogleCameraPe_6.2.030.244457635-fix.apk)
- Download GCam for Realme X2 (trCamera_REBORN_V4b.apk)
- Download Google Camera 7.0 [Latest]
After installing the app, make sure to apply the below-listed recommended settings which will make the app more snappy and smoother.
- Download this config file, which bags up with all the recommended settings.
- Then, head over to the file manager and create a new folder called, GCam.
- Open GCam folder and create one more folder with configs7 name.
- Now paste the config file inside the configs7 folder.
- Once done, Open the Google Camera app and double tap on the black blank area placed next to the shutter button.
- Tap on the settings shown (with realmex2-config.xml), available in the popup & press the restore button.
- Go back to the app drawer and then open the app again.
Before start clicking the photos, make sure to enable HDR+ Enhanced.
- Go to Camera app settings > About > Enable Advanced Mode.
- Head over to the Advanced Settings > Input Module.
- set Front Camera to Nexus 6P
- set Back Camera as Pixel 3 XL
- change Config to Pixel2018 Zslr Hdr+
- Enable Google Photos & disable zoom in Portrait mode options.
- Open Google Camera app > Settings > Turn off Pixel3 AWB mode.
- Turn on HDR+ Enhanced in Portrait mode.
- Open Google Camera App > More > Settings > Advanced > Enable.
- Enable Google Photos
- HDR+ Control
- Use HDR+ Enhanced in Portrait Mode
- Tripod Mode
- Manual Mode
- Set Portrait Mode to Pixel 2 & 3 Default (1.5X)
- Again, Head over to Settings
- Set Back Camera as Pixel 3 XL and Front as Pixel XL.
- Set Quality HDR+ to High 16
- Set Libs to IQsharpv3
- Turn On Pixel AWB Mode
- Use AWB gains mode
There’s no need to change much in GCam 7.2, you can change the saturation levels according to your need.
How to Install Google Camera on Realme X2
- At first download the app from above-listed links.
- After downloaded, head over to the settings then enable the Unkown Sources.
- Now Install the Google Camera.
- Once done, open the app and allow the app permissions if any needed.
- That’s it.
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.
All done. Start capturing blazing and great photos directly from your Realme X2.
You May Also Like – How to Root Realme X2
If you’ve any query, drop a comment down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: