Realme 3 Pro is one of the last year’s popular mid range phone. If you have a Realme 3 Pro the good news is now you can experience Android 10 on your phone. As promised Realme starts rolling out Android 10 update on Realme 3 Pro. It will first roll out for early access users and then for other users. But if you have not registered for the early access but want to install Android 10 on your phone right away. Here you get to Download Realme 3 Pro Android 10 update (Realme UI).
Earlier during the launch of Realme UI, the company also released the time map when the Realme devices will receive Realme UI. And as per the time map Realme XT & Realme 3 Pro are the first to receive the Realme UI based on Android 10. And a few days ago Realme opened an application form for early access to update. And now the early access users start receiving Android 10 update. And we managed to get hands-on the Realme 3 Pro Android 10 OTA file which can be used to get the update manually.
It is a big update for Realme 3 Pro and it brings Android 10 as well as Realme UI features.
The update is rolling out with version RMX1851EX_11_C.01. This firmware is only working for limited users. But finally, the official build is now available, it gains version number RMX1851EX_11.C.02. It is a big update and weighs around 3.52GB. It brings features like new Realme UI, enhanced 3-finger screenshot, system-wide dark mode and lot more. We have included the changelog if you want to know more about the changes.
Realme 3 Pro Android 10 Update – Changelog
• Updated UI to realme UI
• Brand new Real Design makes visuals more attractive and operation more
• Optimized user interface and improved one-handed operation.
• Optimized Smart Sidebar: Replaced File Console with File Manager;removed OSIE Visual Effect and No Notification Alerts.
• Drag an app out of Smart Sidebar to open it in Split-screen Mode.
• Added two new features: “Assistive Ball Opacity” and “Hide Assistive Ball on Fullscreen App”.
• Optimized the Floating Window feature for more apps.
• Added Bubbles: A bubble is displayed when you open an app in a floating window from the Smart Sidebar. Tap the bubble to collapse or open the app.[Screenshot]
• Optimized 3-Finger Screenshot Gesture: Use 3 fingers to touch and hold the screen, and swipe to take a screenshot of the selected part of the screen (partial screen capture). Use 3 fingers to touch and hold the screen, and swipe your fingers outwards to capture a long screenshot.
• Added screenshot settings: You can adjust the position of the screenshot preview floating window and set the screenshot sound.
• Optimized screenshot preview floating window: After taking a screenshot, drag it up and release it to share it, or drag it down and release to take a long screenshot.[Navigation Gestures 3.0]
• Optimized New Android 10 navigation gestures
• Optimized gestures:
All gestures are supported in landscape mode.[System]
• Added Focus Mode: Minimizes outside distractions when you are learning or working.
• Added whole new charging animation.
• Optimized the Quick Settings user interface for easier one-handed operation.
• Added pause feature for screen recording.
• Added a floating window and settings for screen recording.
• New sounds added for file deletion, calculator key touches, and compass pointer.
• Optimized system built-in ringtones.
• Added TalkBack floating prompts for Accessibility.
• New management feature for recent tasks: You can view the memory of recent tasks and locked apps.[Games]
• Optimized visual interaction for Game Space.
• Optimized loading animation for Game Space.[Homescreen]
• Added new live wallpapers.
• Added artistic wallpapers.
• Added option to open Global Search or the notification panel when swiping down on homescreen.
• Added option to customize the size, shape, and style of app icons on homescreen.
• Optimized the graphic design of password unlock to facilitate one-handed operation.
• Support for animated wallpapers on the lockscreen.
• Added a Simple Mode for homescreen, featuring larger fonts, icons and a clearer layout.[Security]
• Random MAC address Generator: When your phone is connected to Wi-Fi network system generates a random MAC address to avoid targeted ads and protect your privacy.[Tools]
• In Quick Settings or Smart Sidebar, you can open Calculator in a floating window.
• Added the trim feature in Recordings.
• Added the Weather (dynamic) ringtone, which automatically adapts to the current weather.
• Added weather-adaptive animations in Weather.
• Added audio source selection for screen recording[Camera]
• Optimized the Camera UI for a better user experience.
• Optimized the Timer UI and sound.[Photos]
• Optimized the Album UI for a clearer structure and photo thumbnails.
• Added Album Recommendations that recognize more than 80 different
realme Share now supports sharing files with OPPO, Vivo and Xiaomi devices.
• Optimized the Contacts UI for a more efficient experience.[Settings]
• Search Settings now supports fuzzy match and contains a search history.[Music]
• Added Dual Mode Music Share in realme Lab
Download Android 10 Update for Realme 3 Pro [Stable OTA Update] (Working File Added)
It seems like users who have registered for the early access has been getting the Android 10 update and the update is also rolling out for other users as well. The update is rolling out in batches so it can take time to hit all the Realme 3 Pro devices. And if you didn’t receive the update then you have the option to install the update manually if you want to experience Android 10 immediately. Below we have included the download link for the Android 10 OTA file.
- Download Realme 3 Pro Android 10 Update (Working Firmware Link)
Note: The initial release is working only for limited users. Now the working file is available, you can update manually if you’re in a hurry or want to taste Android 10 features.
After downloading the ozip file you can proceed with the installation. You can install the update using the stock recovery. If you are unaware of the method then follow the below guide.
- Before updating, charge your phone to at least 50%
- Take a full backup of data on your phone (Method will delete all data)
- We request you to follow the steps carefully so that you can successfully update your phone without any harm
How to Update Realme 3 Pro to Android 10 (Realme UI)
- At first download the OTA update from the download section.
- Once downloaded, Transfer the downloaded firmware to the phone’s root folder (outside of every folder).
- Now, turn off your smartphone.
- Press Power + Volume down keys to boot into recovery mode.
- Select a language to proceed further.
- In recovery, go to Install from Storage Device > From Phone Storage. Locate and select the zip file (RMX1851EX_11_OTA_1020_all_iNYUqOmqnEbK.ozip).
- It will start installing Android 10 on Realme 3 Pro so wait for 100% completion.
- After completion select Reboot.
- Now you have successfully installed stable Android 10 on Realme 3 Pro with new Realme UI.
After rebooting the phone, you can start using the new Realme UI stable on your Realme 3 Pro.
You May Also Like – Download Realme X Wallpapers
If you’ve any doubt regarding the Android 10 update for Realme 3 Pro. Drop a comment in the comment section. Also, share this post on social media with your friends!
More Related Articles: