Just a few days ago, Realme kicked off early access program of its new custom skin, dubbed as Realme UI for Realme XT & Realme 3 Pro. Now, the company has started rolling out the stable Android 10 update, which is based on Realme UI, for Realme XT. Realme keeps its promise to release the update in January. The update bumps up with the January 2020 security patch, alongside with a bunch of new features. Here’s the complete information about the Realme XT Android 10 Update [Stable Realme UI Update], the download file is now available.
Like every other OEM, Realme is painstakingly working to provide newer updates to their devices. After releasing the update for Realme 3 Pro, the company pushes it on the Realme XT. The second lucky smartphone is the Realme XT, which finally gets the taste of Realme UI. There are some users reported on social media that they have just received the newest update. This is an OTA (over-the-air) based update, which will arrive on your smartphone anytime. As of now, It is seeding in India. The update gains version number RMX1921_11_C.01 and weighs around 3.52GB in size.
The update bumps up with Realme UI, which was launched earlier this month alongside the Realme X50 5G in China. Talking about the features then, the update brings features like personalized custom icons, Focus mode, Really PaySa, Full speed gaming mode, new wallpapers, authentic design, and more. Not only this, It also brings all the basic features of Android 10. Here’s the complete changelog.
Realme XT Android 10 Update – Changelog
- Updated UI to realme UI
- Brand new Real Design makes visuals more attractive and operation more efficient.
- Optimized user interface and improved one-handed operation.
- Optimized Smart Sidebar: Replaced File Console with File Manager; removed OSIE Visual Effect and No Notification Alerts.
- Drag an app out of Smart Sidebar to open it in Split-screen Mode.
- Added two new features: “Assistive Ball Opacity” and “Hide Assistive Ball on Fullscreen App”.
- Optimized the Floating Window feature for more apps.
- Added Bubbles: A bubble is displayed when you open an app in a floating window from the Smart Sidebar. Tap the bubble to collapse or open the app.
- Optimized 3-Finger Screenshot Gesture: Use 3 fingers to touch and hold the screen, and swipe to take a screenshot of the selected part of the screen (partial screen capture). Use 3 fingers to touch and hold the screen, and swipe your fingers outwards to capture a long screenshot.
- Added screenshot settings: You can adjust the position of the screenshot preview floating window and set the screenshot sound.
- Optimized screenshot preview floating window: After taking a screenshot, drag it up and release it to share it, or drag it down and release it to take a long screenshot.
Navigation Gestures 3.0
- Optimized: New Android 10 navigation gestures
- Optimized gestures: All gestures are supported in landscape mode.
All gestures are supported in landscape mode.
- Added Focus Mode: Minimizes outside distractions when you are learning or working.
- Added whole new charging animation.
- Optimized the Quick Settings user interface for easier one-handed operation.
- Added pause feature for screen recording.
- Added a floating window and settings for screen recording.
- New sounds added for file deletion, calculator key touches, and compass pointer.
- Optimized system built-in ringtones.
- Added TalkBack floating prompts for Accessibility.
- New management feature for recent tasks: You can view the memory of recent tasks and locked apps.
- Optimized visual interaction for Game Space.
- Optimized loading animation for Game Space.
- Added new live wallpapers.
- Added artistic wallpapers.
- Added option to open Global Search or the notification panel when swiping down on homescreen.
- Added option to customize the size, shape, and style of app icons on homescreen.
- Optimized the graphic design of password unlock to facilitate one-handed operation.
- Support for animated wallpapers on the lockscreen.
- Added a Simple Mode for homescreen, featuring larger fonts, icons, and a clearer layout.
- Random MAC address Generator: When your phone is connected to Wi-Fi, network system generates a random MAC address to avoid targeted ads and protect your privacy.
- In Quick Settings or Smart Sidebar, you can open Calculator in a floating window.
- Added the trim feature in Recordings.
- Added the Weather (dynamic) ringtone, which automatically adapts to the current weather.
- Added weather-adaptive animations in Weather.
- Added audio source selection for screen recording
- Optimized the Camera UI for better user experience.
- Optimized the Timer UI and sound.
- Optimized the Album UI for a clearer structure and photo thumbnails.
- Added Album Recommendations that recognize more than 80 different scenes.
- realme Share now supports sharing files with OPPO, Vivo and Xiaomi devices.
- Optimized the Contacts UI for a more efficient experience.
- Search Settings now supports fuzzy match and contains a search history.
- Added Dual Mode Music Share in realme Lab
Download Realme XT Realme UI Update [Android 10 Stable Firmware]
The Android 10 Stable update is now available for Realme XT.
As of now, the OTA zip is not available to download and sideload, once it is available, we’ll update the article. If you’re in a haste then, you can update your smartphone manually or you can check the automatic updates under system settings. The update brings the latest security patch, all-new Realme UI, Android 10, and more. Here’s the download link.
- Download Android 10 Update for Realme XT (Firmware Link)
Before updating your smartphone make sure to take a look at the below-listed prerequisites.
- Make sure to charge your phone to at least 30%.
- Take a full backup of your data, in case of failures you may lose your data.
- We request you to follow the steps carefully so that you can successfully update your phone without any harm.
- You can also use the Fastboot ROM if it is available, using Realme Flash Tool & Realme USB Drivers.
How to Update Realme XT to Android 10 (Realme UI)
- At first download the OTA update from the download section.
- Once downloaded, Transfer the downloaded firmware to the phone’s root folder (outside of every folder).
- Now, turn off your smartphone.
- Press Power + Volume down keys to boot into recovery mode.
- Select a language to proceed further.
- In recovery, go to Install from Storage Device > From Phone Storage. Locate and select the zip file (RMX1921EX_11_OTA_1010_all_yuEH87qmmZhw.ozip).
- It will start installing Android 10 on Realme XT so wait for 100% completion.
- After completion select Reboot.
- Now you have successfully installed stable Android 10 on Realme XT with new Realme UI.
After rebooting the phone, you can start using the new Realme UI stable on your Realme XT.
You May Also Like – Download Google Camera for Realme XT
If you’ve any doubts, then you can leave comments in the comment box. Also, share this post on social media with your friends!
More Related Articles:
2 thoughts on “Realme UI based Android 10 Update arrives on Realme XT (with Working Download Link)”
In the download-version I’ve tried like mentioned above, but installation canceled after “2%” on the Realme XT So I have to wait until it rolls out via OTA.
Yes, you can wait for the official OTA.