After testing One UI Beta 4, Samsung is now rolling out the stable Android-Pie based One UI update for Galaxy Note 8. Here’s the step by step detailed guide to download and manually install Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Android Pie update. This is an OTA (over-the-air) update, you can easily install it manually by sideloading the OTA in stock recovery mode.
Samsung starts rolling out the One UI stable update access to the Galaxy Note 8 users. It is currently accessible in Bulgaria and Slovakia regions which is not the part of the beta program. Samsung has started a One UI beta program for Galaxy S8/S8+ users and Note 8. And the official Android Pie stable update is available for the Note 8 users via OTA.
The new official One UI Android Pie stable update comes with firmware build numbers N950FXXU5DSB2. It features a whole new user interface (One UI) based on Android 9.0 Pie, February 2019 security patch, and fixes bugs along with this update. If you’ve already updated to the beta version, then the update is size around 571MB.
You May Also Like – Download Samsung Galaxy S10 Stock Wallpapers
One of the major highlights of One UI is the single-handed mode, in which all the interactive elements shifted downwards, which makes easy to operate with one hand. And the interactive view with elements is now easy to use. The new One UI comes with the new icons, which are easy to understand for anyone. One UI wallpapers & the new Samsung Galaxy S10 wallpapers are pretty simplistic texture and pleasant. So, Let’s Download & Update Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Android Pie One UI (Stable).
Download Galaxy Note 8 Android Pie (One UI) Firmware
The new Android 9.0 Pie based One UI update on Galaxy Note 8 has arrived via OTA (over-the-air) update. It may take time to reach every single device. When the update reaches on your device, you will receive the notification on your phone, then you can update your phone via Settings. You can wait or either download the firmware file (N950FXXU5DSB2) to update your phone manually.
So, Here are the files to Update Android Pie stable on Note 8 (N960FXXU5DSB2):
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Pie Stable Update (OTA/Odin file)
OTA Update File for Note 8 Android Pie (N960F):
- Download Samsung One UI Beta 1 for N950F (CSA3 (Oreo) > ZSA5 (Pie Beta 1))
- Download Samsung One UI Beta 2 for N950F (ZSA5 > ZSAB (Beta 2))
- Download Samsung One UI Beta 3 for Note 8 (ZSAB > ZSB1 (Beta 3))
- Download Samsung One UI Beta 4 for Note 8 (ZSB1 > ZSB2 (Beta 4))
- Charge your phone’s battery to at least 50%
- Backup your data, in case of failures you can recover it.
- Install Samsung USB Drivers on your PC
- Download Odin Flash Tool [Latest]
How to Install Galaxy Note 8 Android Pie Stable Update by OTA
- Open Settings on your phone.
- Scroll down and click on Software update.
- Head over to Download updates manually.
- Wait for the device to check updates.
- If any available click on install & update.
- After updating, click on restart your phone.
See Also – Here’s a Step by Step Guide to Update Note 8 with Odin Flash Tool
How to Install Galaxy Note 8 Android Pie Stable Update by Sideload OTA
- At first, you need to Download the sideload OTA update accordingly for your phone from the given links.
- Now, Connect your phone to PC.
- Copy the OTA package in your phone’s internal/external storage.
- Now, Power off your smartphone.
- Boot into the bootloader mode, by pressing and holding Volume Up, Bixby, and Power button simultaneously.
- Under Recovery Mode, select “Apply Update from SD Card“.
- Select the One UI OTA update package.
- Tap on the Yes option for the confirmation.
- Select “Reboot System Now” option.
You can also install the OTA using sideload ADB via internal storage. After reboot, you can start using the stable Android Pie based on One UI on your Note 8 with all new One UI. The new Android Pie update comes with some new features like adaptive brightness, digital wellbeing, swipe gestures, app actions, system-wide dark mode and more.
You May Also Like – Download Google Camera 6.1 for Samsung Galaxy Phones
This is the simple guide, by which you can update your Samsung Galaxy Note 8 to the latest One UI. If you’ve any query, drop a comment down in the comment section. Also, share this article with your friends.