If you are using Note 8 & waiting for the One UI update, then Here’s the Good News! Yes, Samsung expands the one UI beta roll out to more flagship phones, and now you can install Samsung One UI on Note 8 for both Exynos & Snapdragon variant. And the official release of One UI will come with S10. But, If you want to access all the features of one UI now, then you need to Download Samsung One UI beta for Note 8.
Samsung One UI – Details
One UI enhances the user experience and users also want to try this new UI update as soon as possible. The main highlight is, interactive view & elements comes down by which you can access the phone with a single hand. It is very complicated to use the phone while standing or traveling, especially the big note. Every app and its useful elements come slightly down.
Samsung also changes the icon of the apps, which makes it easier to understand which app it is. Samsung’s new UI is pretty smart, and it changes the theme color according to the device color. You can also use night mode or dark mode in the system apps, which helps you to save battery. Also, Samsung One UI wallpapers are pretty cool & simple which looks awesome with the OneUI home screen setup. The new UI firmware is based on Android Pie 9.0 with build number N950USQU5ZSAB (Snapdragon) & N950FXXU5ZSB1 (Exynos Beta 3). It also brought the new February 2019 security patch. So, Here I will tell you How to Install Samsung One UI Beta on Note 8.
Samsung One UI beta access is now available for both Snapdragon & Exynos variants of Samsung Galaxy Note 8 [SM-N950U (Snapdragon)] [SM-950F (Exynos)],
while the Exynos variant will come later on. You can manually Install One UI Beta on Samsung Galaxy Note 8 via OTA package. But first, you need to sign up for the one UI beta program. So, Let’s dive into the process.
How to Sign Up for One UI Beta Program?
Samsung makes the process very simple, you can easily opt for the beta program. After signing to One UI beta testing program you can install the update on your phone. Here are the steps:
- At first, You need to Install Samsung Members App on your Note 8, from Galaxy Apps store or Play Store.
- Open the app, Now login with your Samsung ID.
- Now, head over to the Notices section.
- Under the Notices section, tap on One UI Beta Program Registration.
- After successfully signing up to the beta program, you’ll receive the One UI update on your device.
- Go to Settings > Software Update, download the update.
- Make sure to charge your phone more than 50%, it will take some time to download and install the update.
- Backup your data, you may lose in case of failures.
- You can install this update without worrying about the KNOX counter.
- Note: One UI Beta update is available to Exynos and Snapdragon users.
- Must check the build number, it is made available to N950USQS5CRK1 & N950FXXU5ZSAB based on Android Oreo. You may also need Samsung USB Drivers.
You May Also Like – Download Samsung Galaxy S10 Wallpapers [Leaked]
Download Samsung One UI Beta for Note 8 Exynos/Snapdragon
You can download the OTA update ZIP from the link below. After downloading the file, follow the step by step guide to update your smartphone. Before install, make sure to check the build number of your phone. If your phone is not updated to the needed version, then flash the firmware by Odin flash tool.
(For Snapdragon – N950U)
- Download One UI Beta for SM-N950U (CRL2 > ZSAB)
(For Exynos – N950F)
- Download Samsung One UI Beta 1 for N950F (CSA3 (Oreo) > ZSA5 (Pie Beta 1))
- Download Samsung One UI Beta 2 for N950F (ZSA5 > ZSAB (Beta 2))
- Download Samsung One UI Beta 3 for Note 8 (ZSAB > ZSB1 (Beta 3))
Note: For Exynos users, SM-N950F, you can first update your phone to CSA3 > ZSA5, then update to Beta 2 from ZSA5 > ZSAB (N950FXXU5ZSAB) & in last update to Beta 3 from ZSAB > ZSB1 (N950FXXU5ZSB1) running on One UI based on Android Pie 9.0.
How to Install One UI on Samsung Galaxy Note 8
- At first, you need to Download the OTA update accordingly for your phone from the given links.
- Now, Connect your phone to PC.
- Copy the OTA package in your phone’s internal storage.
- Now, Power off your smartphone.
- Boot into the bootloader mode, by pressing and holding Volume Up, Bixby, and Power button simultaneously.
- Under Recovery Mode, select “Apply Update from SD Card“.
- Select the One UI OTA update package.
- Tap on the Yes option for the confirmation.
- After the installation process finishes & Select “Reboot System Now” option.
- That’s it.
After reboot, you can start using your Note 8 with new One UI based on Android Pie 9.0.
See Also | Best Samsung Themes for your Galaxy
If you’ve any doubt, regarding this tutorial. Let me know in the comment section below. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: