The 9th version of Android is now available and ready for use and users are overexcited and waiting to taste the feel. Google has officially launched Android Pie, with lots of attractive features, and also has a new feature named Digital Wellbeing, which has already gained a lot of popularity.
I have already talked about the Installation process of Digital Wellbeing on Google Pixel phones. Here, I will tell How to Get Digital Wellbeing on any Android Device. Well, The basic concept of Digital Wellbeing is to save your time and stay away from addiction. It sounds very interesting. And when you will use it, you will find it even more interesting. Because It has every single detail of the usage of every single application. This is one of the reasons to upgrade to Android 9.
You may also like – What is Digital Wellbeing?
Get Digital Wellbeing on Android Pie Device without Root
Note: I have tested this feature on OnePlus 6 & Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 (on stable Android 9.0 Pie unofficial ROM), and it works perfectly. But you must have Android 9.0 Pie updated system on your Phone. You can use Digital Wellbeing without sign up the Beta testing.
- At first, you need to install a Digital Wellbeing app on your smartphone, which is running on Android Pie. [appbox googleplay com.google.android.apps.wellbeing]
- Make sure to Enable “Unknown Sources” or “Install Unknown Apps” from the device settings.
- For Android Pie, Go to Settings > Apps & Notifications > Special App Access. [appbox googleplay com.teslacoilsw.launcher]
- Now, You’ll need to install another third-party app named Nova Launcher & set it as your default launcher. Yes, It will help you in using Digital Wellbeing on your smartphone without rooting.
- After this, create a new widget on your home screen by tap and hold, click on Create Widget > Nova Launcher > Activities > find Digital Wellbeing > find Usage access (give permission if needed).
- Tap on the widget & start using Digital Wellbeing on your Non-Rooted Android 9 phone.
- That’s it.
This Method is working on OnePlus 5, 5T, & 6, Nokia 7 Plus, Nokia 6.1, & Nokia 8 and other Phones with Android 9 (including custom ROMs). It comes integrated into settings on Essential Phone & Google Pixel phones.
See Also – Download Android 9.0 Pie HD Stock Wallpapers
Get Digital Wellbeing on Rooted phone
- The fundamental thing is you need to install Digital Wellbeing apk. Along with this, Install Magisk manager app.
- After installing both apps. Open Magisk and flash this flash file, then reboot your phone.
- Once done, go to settings and find Digital Wellbeing.
- Tap on it and start using all the features. That’s it.
Note: The Digital Wellbeing apk is working on Android 9.0 Pie. So, make sure to try it on Android Pie, it will not work on Android Oreo or Nougat.
These are the simple two ways if you want to stay away from your smartphone and connect with the real world. So, If you are addicted to the smartphones, then digital wellbeing is for you.
You may also like – Download Fortnite APK on any Phone
We have many problems, like battery management, time management, and more. Then, this will come for helping us in saving time and battery, of our smartphone. Digital Wellbeing is a smart solution for solving these problems. It will change the app color to gray when we will over using an app. So, Install Digital Wellbeing on your phone. If you are facing any problem, comment down below.