The Nokia 7.2 is among the first mid-range Nokia smartphone to pack with the triple-lens camera setup. Not only this, It is the first Nokia smartphone that dawns a 48-megapixel primary sensor. Talking about the smartphone then, The Nokia 7.2 is one of the premium and gorgeous-looking smartphone. It is a camera-centric smartphone, and the Camera2 API is enabled by default, which means we can use GCam, aka Pixel 4 camera app features on it. Here you can Download Google Camera 6.1 for Nokia 7.2.
Nokia has highlighted the cameras for Nokia 7.2 for some apparent reasons. Talking about the cameras, then the smartphone brings a 48MP primary sensor which uses Pixel binning technology for the final resulted photo. Not only the triple-lens camera setup, but the default camera app brings a plenty of new features. The stock camera app brings Night mode, brings some new color modes under the portrait mode (or under Zeiss Mode), and a few more noticeable improvements. But still, there’s no competition between the Nokia’s stock camera and the Google Camera app. The Google Camera, aka GCam, works like a charm on the all-new Nokia 7.2 and captures some mind-blowing pictures.
The Google Camera 6.2 is working fine, It comes with features like the most anticipated night sight mode, PhotoSphere, Slow Motion, Playground (AR Stickers), RAW support, HDR+ mode, Panorama, Lens Blur, Portrait mode (with Focus Slider), Google Lens mode & few more. You can also try the latest Google Camera 7.0 app from Pixel 4, which has enhanced Night Sight mode with Astrophotography. Thanks to BSG & Marlin-ku, who have ported the Google Camera mod port for Nokia 7.2. And Here’s the step by step guide on how to Download & Install GCam on Nokia 7.2.
Before Downloading the GCam Mod 6.1 or 6.2, Check our Detailed Guide on Google Camera with its Features & Use
Download Google Camera for Nokia 7.2
Not only the build quality but the Nokia smartphones are also known for its software, Yes, I’m talking about the Android One. And the new Nokia 7.2 runs on the Android 9.0 Pie and has Camera2 API enabled by default, which means you can easily install GCam on it. We’ve tested many GCams on the smartphone and found three different compatible companions for the Nokia 7.2. And download link of all are listed here.
- Download Google Camera 6.3 for Nokia 7.2 (GoogleCamera_6.3.026_Balu_02.apk)
- Download GCam 6.2 APK for Nokia 7.2 (MGC_6.2.030_nokia_8.1_05.05a_test.apk)
- Download Google Camera 7.0 from Pixel 4
- Download Google Camera 7.1 Mod [Latest]
Downloading the Google Camera mod port is not enough, you need to configure it with the best settings for the best possible results.
Make sure to follow the below-listed steps, after installing the Google Camera mod port. And we’ll update this article if we found a newer version of the ported app.
- Go to Camera app settings > BSG Mod Settings > Config > Pixel2018 HW Zsl HDr(need YUV).
- Set Camera app interface to Pixel 2
- Go to Camera app settings > BSG Mod Settings
- Enable Google Photos
- Enable HDR+ Enhanced in Portrait Mode
- Again Head over to the BSG Mod Settings > Advanced > Saturation Settings
- Back Camera Highlight Saturation to 1.8 & Shadow Saturation to 2.4
- Open Camera App > More > Settings > Advanced > Saturation > Front Camera > Highlight Saturation level to 1.8 – 2.0.
- You can even record videos in 4K using this GCam port.
How to Install Google Camera on Nokia 7.2
- At first download the app from above-listed links.
- After downloaded, head over to the settings then enable the Unkown Sources.
- Now Install the Google Camera.
- Once done, open the app and allow the app permissions if any needed.
- That’s it.
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.
All done. Start capturing blazing and great photos directly from your Nokia 7.2.
You May Also Like – Download Best Gradient Wallpapers
If you’ve any query, drop a comment down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: