Samsung Galaxy A series and M series are now popular budget series because of good performance. Software plays an important role in the performance of any smartphone. And despite being the entry level phones, Galaxy A10 & Galaxy A20e performance is like a mid range phone. Some of its credit goes to the OneUI which is Samsung’s new custom UI. Last year both phones released with Android 9 based OneUI. And now both phones start receiving the Android 10 based OneUI 2.0 update. Here you get to download Galaxy A10 & Galaxy A20e Android 10 Update to update the device manually.
In 2020 Samsung seems to on a mission to provide an OneUI 2.0 update on its popular devices. Even some devices start getting the OneUI 2.1 update. And so how can Samsung forget the best performing entry level phones. Now finally its users get to experience the Android 10 along with OneUI 2.0 features on their phones. Galaxy A10 and Galaxy A20e are the first devices to go on sale in the A series. And if you managed to get hands on any of these phones then you can download the Galaxy A10 & Galaxy A20e firmware. Using the firmware you can easily get Android 10 updates before the official OTA.
The update is rolling on the global model of both Galaxy A10 and Galaxy A20e. So if you are using the global variant then you can expect the update very soon. Samsung releases Android 10 Update for Galaxy A10 with March 2020 security patch. But the Galaxy A20e Android 10 update comes with the latest April 2020 security patch. The update brings new navigation gestures, enhanced security settings, system wide dark mode and more. If we talk about the software version then Galaxy A10 update comes with A105FDDU3BTCA and the Galaxy A20e comes with build number A202FXXU3BTC7. The changelog that shows update changes is almost similar to other budget phone updates.
Download Android 10 Update for Samsung Galaxy A10 & Galaxy A20e [Firmware]
As usual, the OTA update is rolling out in batches on both devices. So it can take time to reflect or reach on all the devices. You may receive the update early or even late, it depends on your luck and region. But if you want to get the update immediately then you can manually install OTA or Firmware file on your device. And luckily the Android 10 firmware for Galaxy A10 and Galaxy A20e is now available. There are few sources from where you can download the firmware. Currently, the Android 10 for Galaxy A10 is available in India and Android 10 for Galaxy A20e is available in Slovakia.
- Download Samsung Galaxy A10 Android 10 Update [Stable Firmware]
- Download Samsung Galaxy A20e Android 10 Update [Stable Firmware]
- Download and open the Frija or SamFirm tool on your computer.
- In the Samfirm or Frija enter the below details:
- Model: SM-A105F OR SM-A202F
- CSC: INS or ORX (for India and Slovakia), if it is available on other regions so enter the CSC of that region
- Select the Auto option and then click on Check Update.
- It will show the latest firmware with the OS version.
- Now click on Download and select the location where you want to store the firmware.
- It will take time according to your connection speed.
After downloading the right firmware for your device, you can easily install it through Odin. If you are familiar with Odin tool then you might know the installation process. And in case if you don’t know then follow the below guide to install the Android 10 firmware on your phone.
- Make sure to charge your phone to at least 50%.
- Download Android 10 Firmware for Galaxy A10/A20e (Specific region or global region recommended) using SamFirm or Frija Tool.
- Download Odin tool on your computer.
- Install ADB & Fastboot driver on your pc.
- Take a full backup of your data, in case of failures you may lose your data.
- We request you to follow the steps carefully so that you can successfully update your phone without any harm.
How to Install Android 10 Update on Galaxy A10 & Galaxy A20e
- First, run the Odin Tool on your computer.
- Extract the downloaded firmware folder and there you will find 5 files AP, BL, CP, CSC, HOME_CSC.
- Now turn off your phone. Then long press Volume Up + Volume Down together and when holding both buttons, connect the phone to pc via USB cable.
- Release both buttons when you see the Warning screen. Then press Volume Up button once to boot into Download Mode.
- When the device is in Download Mode the Odin tool will detect the device and show blue color near ID: COM.
- Now click on the AP button and load AP file from the extracted folder. Also load BL, & CP file. And in the User Data tab load the Home_CSC file (if you want to keep data). And if you want to delete data for clean install then load the CSC file on the CSC tab. If you are flashing firmware from a different region then the clean install is recommended.
- After loading all required files click on the Start button and it will start flashing the Firmware.
- On complete flashing, the tool will show the ‘Pass’ message and the phone will auto reboot.
After flashing your device will reboot with Android 10 OS. That’s it, you can now experience the Android 10 and OneUI 2.0 features on your phone. And in future updates you can follow the same procedure to install the update.
You May Also Like – Download Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy Phones
If you’ve any queries then let us know in the comment section below. Also, share this article with your friends on social media.
More Related Articles: