Realme is working painstakingly to push its latest Android 11 based Realme UI 2.0 skin to its smartphone. Just a few days ago, Realme pushed stable update to the Realme 6 Pro and Realme 7 Pro alongside the open beta program for Realme X2, Realme X3, and X3 SuperZoom.
Now the company shares information that, Realme C15 gets Realme UI 2.0 via Early Access Program and Realme 7i receives Realme UI 2.0 Open beta update. Here you can check everything about the Realme UI 2.0 based Android 11 for Realme 7i (Open Beta) and Realme C15 Qualcomm Edition (Early Access Program).
Realme 7i Realme UI 2.0 Open Beta Update
Two months ago, Realme kicked-off the early access program for the Realme 7i. Now the devices get the Realme UI 2.0 based Android 11 open beta update. As per the details shared by company, the open beta update is limited to the Realme 7i users running on RMX2103PU_11.A.43 software version.
As it is a beta update, it also has a few bugs, here are the known issues in Realme 7i Realme UI 2.0 Open Beta Update.
- After the upgrade, it may take a longer time to boot for the first time, especially if there are many third-party applications on your phone.
- After the upgrade, in order to improve the system operation efficiency and eliminate potential safety risks, the system will perform a series of actions such as application adaptation, background optimization and security scanning which may cause slight hanging and faster power consumption.
Realme C15 Qualcomm Edition Realme UI 2.0 Early Access Update
Talking about the Realme C15 Qualcomm Edition, then make sure that your device is running on RMX2195PU_11.A.29 / RMX2195PU_11.A.31 any of these software version numbers. As always, the early access program has limited number of seats, if you want to get the taste of Realme UI 2.0 based Android 11 update, then try to join the early access program as soon as possible.
Realme also mentions in its forum post that make sure that your smartphone has 5GB of free space for sideloading the major OS update. Also, make sure to charge your smartphone to at least 60% and take a complete backup of important data which will help you recovering data in case of failure.
In terms of features and changes, the latest update bumps up your Realme smartphone with features such as new AODs, notification panel, power menu, revamped home screen UI settings, enhanced dark mode, and much more. You can also access the basic features of Android 11 after sideloading this build.
So if you want to update your Realme smartphone to Realme UI 2.0 based Android 11 beta update, then you can follow below steps.
How to join Realme UI 2.0 Early Access Program & Open Beta Program
- Open Settings on your Realme smartphone.
- Now, head over to the Software Update.
- Now tap on the Settings icon placed at the top right corner.
- Here you can apply for the Trail Version.
- You can enter your information in the form shared by the company.
- Once done, you’ll receive a special OTA to update your smartphone to Realme UI 2.0.
- That’s it.
If your application got selected then you’ll receive Realme UI 2.0 based Android 11 update on your Realme 7i or Realme C15 Qualcomm Edition. Usually, Realme will provide the OTAs on a first come first serve basis, so, apply now to get the new update.
You May Also Like – Download Google Camera for Realme 7i
If you’ve any query, then leave it down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends on social media.
More Related Articles: