Two months ago, Realme X3 and X3 SuperZoom received Realme UI 2.0 based Android 11 taste via early access program. After testing the beta build for the past few months, today, the company has announced Realme UI 2.0 Open Beta program for the Realme X3 and X3 SuperZoom. Yes, any Realme X3 lineup user can now taste the features of Realme UI 2.0 based Android 11 on their smartphone.
The company recommends Realme X3 lineup users to update their smartphone to RMX2081PU_11.A.51 / RMX2081PU_11.A.53 software version. We can expect that the open beta build is more stable than the closed beta build (aka the early access patch). Obviously, it also brings a number of changes to your smartphone along with improved security and privacy.
Realme X3 and X3 SuperZoom was announced back in June 2020 with Realme UI based Android 10 OS. And the device is all set to get its first major OS update very soon in the form of the Realme UI 2.0 update. We can expect Realme will release the stable patch for Realme X3 lineup in a month or two.
Talking about the features, then the open beta build comes with features such as intuitive UI, including new AODs, notification panel, power menu, revamped home screen UI settings, enhanced dark mode, and much more. Realme users can also access the essential features of Android 11. You can check the complete list of Realme UI 2.0 Features.
As per the information shared by Realme, the open beta build will be available to the users who will take a part into the beta program. The company also mentioned, there are a limited number of seats. We can expect it will increase over time. If you’re already a member of early access program, then you’ll directly receive the update via special OTA.
However, the Application for the Realme X3/ X3 SuperZoom Realme UI 2.0 Open Beta is available for all users. But you need to submit an application as soon as possible to increase your chance to get Realme UI 2.0 Open Beta update.
If you want to try the new open beta and now aware of the registration process then check out the steps given below.
- Charge your phone to at least 60%
- Update your device to the required UI version (RMX2081PU_11.A.51 / RMX2081PU_11.A.53)
- Take a full backup of your phone
- At least 5GB free space required
How to Apply for Realme UI 2.0 Beta on Realme X3 / X3 SuperZoom
- Open Settings on your Realme X3 (SuperZoom).
- Now, head over to the Software Update.
- Now tap on the Settings icon placed at the top right corner.
- Here you can apply for the Trial Version.
- You can enter your information in the form shared by the company.
- Once done, you’ll receive a special OTA to update your smartphone to Realme UI 2.0.
- That’s it.
If you got selected, then you’ll receive the Realme UI 2.0 open beta update on your smartphone through a special OTA. Usually, Realme will provide the OTAs on a first come first serve basis, so, apply now to get the new update.
You May Also Like – Download Google Camera 8.0 for Realme X3 SuperZoom
If you’ve any query, then leave it down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends on social media.
- Download Realme Flash Tool to Flash Stock Firmware (Latest Version)
- Download Samsung Galaxy F12 Wallpapers
- How to Play GTA V on Android Phones