Realme 7 and Realme 7 Pro are one of the most anticipated camera phones of the mid-range price segment. Oppo’s offshoot Realme bumped up the camera performance on the Realme 7 series over the Realme 6 Series. The camera is one of the stand-out features of the Realme 7 series, thanks to the new Sony IMX682 64MP sensor. And in case you’re looking for a GCam Mod Port for Realme 7 (Pro). Then, here you can Download Google Camera for Realme 7 and 7 Pro.
Google Camera for Realme 7 (Pro) [Best GCam 8.0]
On the Realme 7 and 7 Pro, the company has replaced the telephoto camera sensor (on the Realme 6 Pro) with the depth sensor. The device dons a 64MP primary camera sensor, a 2MP telephoto camera, a 2MP depth sensor, and an 8MP ultra-wide-angle lens. Not only this, but the company also brings a flurry of new options to the stock camera app that allow the users to capture some beautiful images. Talking about the features then, the NightScape and 64MP modes get a toggle to switch between AI and Pro mode, along with the new night filters aka Starry mode.
Although, the GCam on Realme 7 and Realme 7 Pro capture some really impressive shots in low light. But it isn’t be great in every situation. So, If you’re looking for a Pixel Camera app (aka GCam port) for Realme 7 series phone. Then, I’m glad to tell you that the latest version of Google Camera – GCam 8.0 is compatible with the new phones.
In terms of features, then the Google Camera 8.0 has Night Sight Mode, Astrophotography Mode, Lens Blur, Portrait Mode, PhotoSphere, Slow Motion, Playground (AR Stickers), RAW support, HDR+ mode, Panorama, Lens Blur, Portrait mode (with Focus Slider), Google Lens mode & few others. Here’s the step by step guide by which you can Download and Install Google Camera on Realme 7 & 7 Pro.
Download Google Camera for Realme 7 & 7 Pro
Like every other Realme number series smartphone, the Realme 7 Series also has Camera2 API enabled by default, which allows you to install GCam directly without messing up with the rooting stuff. Below we attach two different GCam Mod ports, both ports work fine on the Realme 7 and Realme 7 Pro. The first one is the GCam 8.0 / GCam 7.4 beta by Arnova8G2 and the second one is the GCam 7.3 by Urnyx05 and Wichaya. Here are the download links.
- Download Google Camera 7.4 for Realme 7 Pro (GCam_5.2beta3.200901.1908build-7.4.104.apk) [Beta]
- Download Google Camera 8.0 for Realme 7 Pro (GCam_6beta.201115.1444build-8.0.101.apk) [works without config file]
- Download Google Camera for Realme 7 Pro (GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v2.1_Wichaya_V2.7.3.apk)
- How to Enable Astrophotography Mode on GCam
Downloading the GCam is not enough, Yes, you need to configure the settings properly which lets the GCam works properly on Realme 7 and Realme 7 Pro.
- Open the GCam app on your Realme 7 and Realme 7 Pro, Now enable the HDR+ enhanced from the settings.
- Head over to the Settings > Advanced > Auxiliary Camera > Enable the Auxiliary Camera > Show buttons, Telephoto, and Wide.
- Again open the Settings > Advanced > Disable zoom in portrait mode.
For GCam 7.4 and GCam 8.0, you can play with the settings accordingly.
How to Install Google Camera on Realme 7 & 7 Pro
- At first download the app from above-listed links.
- After downloaded, head over to the settings then enable the Unkown Sources.
- Now Install the Google Camera.
- Once done, open the app and allow the app permissions if any needed.
- That’s it.
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.
All done. Start capturing blazing and great photos directly from your Realme 7 & Realme 7 Pro.
You May Also Like – Realme UI 2.0 – Features, Eligible Devices, and Release Date
If you’ve any query, drop a comment down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: