Since November last year, Realme has been testing its newest Realme UI 2.0 skin on the Realme 7 Pro. Finally, the update is out from the testing stage. Yes, the company has finally started pushing the stable Realme UI 2.0 based Android 11 Update to Realme 7 Pro. This is the first significant update for the Realme 7 Pro, it bags a slew of useful features and improvements. Here’s everything you need to know about the Realme 7 Pro Android 11 Update Stable Realme UI 2.0.
As per the details shared by Realme, your smartphone requires to run on RMX2170PU_11.A.37 software version number. The update has also released for the users who opted open beta program and running on RMX2170_11.C.20 version number for open beta users it weighs around 451MB of download size. Although, it’s a stable update, but still, it has some known issues.
- After the upgrade, it may take a longer time to boot for the first time, especially if there are many third-party applications on your phone
- After the upgrade, in order to improve the system operation efficiency and eliminate potential safety risks, the system will perform a series of actions such as application adaptation, background optimization and security scanning. so, the system will occupy more CPU, memory and other resources, which may cause slight hanging and faster power consumption.
We suggest that you can leave it for 5 hours after the phone is fully charged or use the mobile phone for 3 days normally, then your device will get back to normal.
Talking about the changes and features, then the Realme 7 Pro Realme UI 2.0 Stable Update comes with features like support for third-party icon apps on home screen, enhanced dark mode, optimized night charging, new filters for drawer-mode, weather animations, and much more. The company didn’t mention about Always-On Display (AOD) in the official changelog. It also bumps up the monthly security patch version to May 2021. Aside from these changes, you can also access the standard features of Android 11.
Here you can check the complete changelog before sideloading.
Realme 7 Pro Android 11 Stable Update – Changelog
Personalize the user interface to make it your own
- You can now create your own wallpaper by picking colors from your photos.
- Third-party icons for apps on the home screen are now supported.
- Three Dark mode styles are available: Enhanced, medium, and gentle; wallpapers and icons can be adjusted to Dark mode; and the display contrast can be adjusted automatically to ambient light.
- You can now drag text, images, or files out of a floating window or from one app to another app in Split screen mode.
- Optimized the editing page of Smart Sidebar: Two tabs are displayed and the order of items can be customized.
- Added “Optimized night charging”: An AI algorithm is used to control charging speed at night to extend battery life.
- Added “Tone tunes”: Consecutive notification tones will be linked to form a single melody.
- You can now determine a time period when Do Not Disturb is on.
- Added weather animations to provide you with a more interesting experience.
- Optimized vibration effects for text input and gameplay.
- Optimized “Auto brightness”.
- You can now remove a folder or combine it with another one.
- Added filters for “Drawer mode”: You can now filter apps by letters, install time, or usage frequency to quickly find an app.
Security and Privacy
- Added “System cloner”: You can create a system clone from your main system and use different fingerprints to enter different systems.
- You can now turn “App lock” on or off in Quick Settings.
- More powerful SOS functions
Emergency info: You can quickly display your personal emergency info to first responders. The information can be shown even when your screen is locked.
- Optimized “Permission manager”: You can now choose “Allow only once” for sensitive permissions to better protect your privacy.
- Added Immersive mode which reduces disturbances while gaming so you can stay focused.
- You can change the way to summon Game Assistant.
- You can share your personal hotspot with others via a QR code.
- Added the Cloud Sync for Private Safe feature which allows you to sync the photos in your Private Safe to the cloud.
- Optimized the photo editing feature with upgraded algorithms and more markup effects and filters.
- You can back up your photos, documents, system settings, WeChat data, and more, and easily migrate to a new phone.
- You can select the types of data to be backed up or restored.
- Added shortcuts to instantly share and edit photos or videos you just took.
- Added the inertial zoom feature which makes zooming smoother during video shooting.
- Added the level and grid feature to help you compose videos.
- Added Sleep Capsule, help you schedule downtime and secure your sleep time
- Added “Sound amplifier”: You can amplify faint sounds in the environment and soften loud sounds when wearing earphones.
Realme 7 Pro Realme UI 2.0 Stable Update
If you’re using the Realme 7 Pro then now you can upgrade your smartphone to the Realme UI 2.0 based Android 11 Stable update.
Make sure that your smartphone is running on the required RMX2170PU_11.A.37 software version. If your phone is already running on this version, then you can head over to Settings > Software Updates, if the update is available on your smartphone, then you can download and install it on your device.
Although, it is a staged rollout, it take a few days to reach every Realme 7 Pro smartphone. Before downloading the update make sure to charge your smartphone to at least 60% and also take a backup of important data.
You May Also Like – Download Google Camera for Realme 7 Pro
If you’ve any query, then leave it down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends on social media.
More Related Articles: