Realme 6 Pro is the latest Realme phone which is getting the stable Android 11 update. This month Realme opened the beta program for many Realme devices, the latest one being the Realme X2. And now we can see a spike in the stable Android 11 rollout for Realme devices. As you know for Realme phones, Android 11 is available as Realme UI 2.0. And for Realme 6 Pro the Android 11 based Realme UI 2.0 is now rolling out.
Realme has many devices in its collection which means managing the device is also difficult. But somehow, they managed to provide the latest Android 11 update to many devices. And now they are focusing on the remaining Realme phones.
Realme 6 Pro received the Android 11 beta update last month where some users got a chance to try Android 11 earlier. But now the stable Android 11 based Realme UI 2.0 is available for Realme 6 Pro after a month of testing.
Realme 6 Pro is a device released last year in March with Android 10 out of the box. And Android 11 will be the first major update for the device. Many users are waiting for the update and finally, their wait will be over with the stable Realme UI 2.0 for Realme 6 Pro. The update is available with the build version RMX2061_11.C.15.
If you want to know Realme 6 Pro Android 11 features, then check out the full changelog below.
Realme 6 Pro Android 11 update – Changelog
Personalize the user interface to make it your own
- You can now create your own wallpaper by picking colors from your photos.
- Third-party icons for apps on the home screen are now supported.
- Three Dark mode styles are available: Enhanced, medium, and gentle; wallpapers and icons can be adjusted to Dark mode, and the display contrast can be adjusted automatically to ambient light.
- You can now drag text, images, or files out of a floating window or from one app to another app in Split-screen mode.
- Optimized the editing page of Smart Sidebar: Two tabs are displayed and the order of items can be customized.
- Added “Optimized night charging”: An AI algorithm is used to control charging speed at night to extend battery life.
- Added “Tone tunes”: Consecutive notification tones will be linked to form a single melody.
- You can now determine a time period when Do Not Disturb is on.
- Added weather animations to provide you with a more interesting experience.
- Optimized vibration effects for text input and gameplay.
- Optimized “Auto brightness”.
- You can now remove a folder or combine it with another one.
- Added filters for “Drawer mode”: You can now filter apps by letters, install time, or usage frequency to quickly find an app.
Security and Privacy
- Added “System cloner”: You can create a system clone from your main system and use different fingerprints to enter different systems.
- You can now turn “App lock” on or off in Quick Settings.
- More powerful SOS functions
Emergency info: You can quickly display your personal emergency info to first responders. The information can be shown even when your screen is locked.
- Optimized “Permission manager”: You can now choose “Allow only once” for sensitive permissions to better protect your privacy.
- Added Immersive mode which reduces disturbances while gaming so you can stay focused.
- You can change the way to summon Game Assistant.
- You can share your personal hotspot with others via a QR code.
- Added the Cloud Sync for Private Safe feature which allows you to sync the photos in your Private Safe to the cloud.
- Optimized the photo editing feature with upgraded algorithms and more markup effects and filters.
- You can back up your photos, documents, system settings, WeChat data, and more, and easily migrate to a new phone.
- You can select the types of data to be backed up or restored.
- Added shortcuts to instantly share and edit photos or videos you just took.
- Added the inertial zoom feature which makes zooming smoother during video shooting.
- Added the level and grid feature to help you compose videos.
- Added Sleep Capsule, help you schedule downtime and secure your sleep time
- Added “Sound amplifier”: You can amplify faint sounds in the environment and soften loud sounds when wearing earphones.
If you have tried the Android 11 beta program on your Realme 6 Pro then you most probably experienced these features.
How to Update Realme 6 Pro to Android 11
As usual, the stable Android 11 update for Realme 6 Pro is also rolling out in batches. It means some users may already have received the update on their phones. But if you are not among these lucky users, then you may have to wait for the update to arrive on your device.
There are some requirements that you need to follow to get the stable Android 11 on Realme 6 Pro. First, make sure to update your phone to the latest version A.49 (RMX2061_11.A.49). And second, take a full backup of your phone before updating. Also, charge your phone to at least 60% to avoid bootloop.
If the update is not available for your device yet, then you can manually check for the update. Sometimes over the air update doesn’t appear in the notification and so checking manually will let you know about the available update. To manually check for update, go to Settings > Software Update. It will show the available update, then hit the Download and Install button.
Realme will also provide the official update file, and once it is available, we will share with you.
You May Also Like – Download Google Camera 7.4 for Realme 6 & Realme 6 Pro (Updated)
If you’ve any queries, then make sure to leave a comment in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: