In July last year, Oppo released ColorOS 7 based Android 10 update for the Oppo F15. Today, the company has started recruiting ColorOS 11 based Android 11 beta users for the Oppo F15. The device is scheduled to receive the update this month, Oppo has fulfiled its promise, after successfully started beta testing for the Oppo Reno 10X Zoom and Oppo Reno2 F. Here’s everything you need to know about Oppo F15 ColorOS 11 Beta Update.
Oppo has kicked-off the ColorOS 11 early adopters program for the Oppo F15 users in India. The program is open from 29th January to 1st February. Oppo recommends users to update their device to C.18 software version to apply in the beta program. If you want to taste the features of ColorOS 11 based Android 11, then you can take a part in the beta program. This time, the company hasn’t shared much details about the seats available in the first patch of early adopters program.
Oppo F15 is all set to receive the second major OS update, in the form of ColorOS 11 based Android 11 update. The update comes with a bunch of new features including Oppo Sans Font, three-finger gesture to translate using Google Lens, Nearby Sharing, Super Power Saving Mode, Dark Mode improvement, Wallpapers, FlexDrop, Always on Display and more. Other than that, the update also brings standard features of Android 11.
Oppo F15 Android 11 Update (ColorOS 11 Beta Program)
According to the information shared by Oppo, the beta program is limited for users in India. If you’re using Oppo F15 in India and want to taste the features of latest ColorOS 11 update, then you can take a part in the beta program. The program is open for the users running, who’s device is running on the latest software version.
- Make sure to charge your Oppo F15 to at least 30%.
- Update your smartphone to the latest software version
- Take a full backup of your device data
- There can be some bugs as it is still in beta testing
Here’s how you can apply for ColorOS 11 beta program on your Oppo F15.
- Make sure that your device is running on the latest software version (C.18).
- Now, head over to the Settings > Software Update.
- Click on the gear icon available at the top right corner > enter Trial Version Upgrade.
- Now tap on ColorOS 11 beta > submit your details > Apply Now.
- That’s it.
All done. If you’re recruited as a beta tester, then you’ll receive a special ColorOS 11 based Android 11 Beta on your Oppo F15 in one week.
You May Also Like – ColorOS 11 Features, Eligible Devices, & Roadmap
If you’ve any queries, then you can drop your comments in the comment section. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles:
- Download Samsung Galaxy S21 Wallpapers
- How to Get Android Notifications on Windows 10 PC
- Download Nokia 5.4 Stock Wallpapers