Oppo detailed its latest skin – ColorOS 11 back in September and revealed the early access roadmap. A slew of Oppo phones have already received the update through beta program. Now the company has started early access program for the first-gen Oppo Reno smartphone, Yup, I am talking about the Oppo Reno 10x Zoom. Three days ago, Oppo had announced ColorOS 11 early access program for Reno2 F. Now it turns out that Reno 10x Zoom users can also opt in the beta program.
Oppo Reno 10x Zoom ColorOS 11 Beta is available for the users running on C.32 and C.33 software version. The Android 11 beta program goes live for users in India and Indonesia. If you want to taste the features of ColorOS 11 based Android 11, then you can take a part in the beta program. As usual, Oppo shared the news on Twitter with ColorOS Twitter handle. The company hasn’t shared much details about the limit of users, hopefully, anyone can apply for the beta testing.
ColorOS 11 is a major update based on Android 11 and it will bring many new features to the Reno 10x Zoom. In terms of features, then the update bags FlexDrop, Oppo Sans font, three-finger gesture to translate from Google Lens, Nearby Sharing, Super Power Saving Mode, and a slew of customizations to the Dark Mode, Always-On Display, Wallpapers, Ringtones, Icons, and other few changes.
Oppo Reno 10x Zoom ColorOS 11 Beta Update
Oppo is pushing the latest update on the Reno 10x Zoom via early access program. The beta build is not as stable as the stable update. You can update your smartphone to the latest version and apply for the beta update. You can skip this step if your device is already running on the recommended version.
- Make sure to charge your Oppo Reno 10x Zoom to at least 60%.
- Oppo recommends Reno 10x Zoom running on C.32 and C.33 software version
- Take a full backup of your device data
Now let’s take a look at the steps.
- Make sure that your device is running on the latest software version.
- Now, head over to the Settings > Software Update.
- Click on the gear icon available at the top right corner > enter Trial Version Upgrade.
- Now tap on ColorOS 11 beta > submit your details > Apply Now.
- That’s it.
All done? If you’re recruited as a beta tester, then you’ll receive a special ColorOS 11 based Android 11 Beta on your Oppo Reno 10x Zoom.
You May Also Like – Download Motorola Edge S Stock Wallpapers
If you’ve any queries, then you can drop your comments in the comment section. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles:
- Download Samsung Galaxy S21 Wallpapers
- How to Get Android Notifications on Windows 10 PC
- Download Oppo Reno 5 Pro Wallpapers