ColorOS 11 is the latest custom OS for Oppo devices which is based on Android 11. Oppo already rolls out the stable ColorOS 11 update for some of its flagship phones. And remaining Oppo devices are also receiving updates as per the rollout schedule. As promised Oppo starts the Android 11 beta program for Reno2 F in India.
As per the Oppo ColorOS 11 beta roadmap, the Reno2 F ColorOS 11 beta was supposed to go live on January 26. But surprisingly the beta program is already out three days before the official timeline. As usual, Oppo shared the news on Twitter with ColorOS Twitter handle. Currently, the program is live only in India, but other regions will also join the party soon.
ColorOS 11 is a major update based on Android 11 and it will bring many new features on Reno2 F. Some of these features include Oppo Sans Font, three-finger gesture to translate using Google Lens, Nearby Sharing, Super Power Saving Mode, Dark Mode improvement, Wallpapers, FlexDrop, Always on Display and more.
Oppo Reno2 F ColorOS 11 based Android 11 Beta Update
The ColorOS 11 beta program goes live in India and anyone can apply for it from India. The beta program application will be live from 23rd January to 26th January 2021. If you have Oppo Reno2 F, then you can grab this chance to experience Android 11 before others.
To apply or register for the Oppo Reno2 F Android 11 beta, you need to first update your phone to the latest version which is C.17. You can skip this step if your device is already running on the recommended version. Also, go through some of the important points mentioned in the prerequisite section before installing the latest beta update.
- Make sure to charge your Oppo Reno2 F to at least 60%.
- Update your smartphone to the latest software version
- Take a full backup of your device data
- There can be some bugs as it is still in beta testing
Here’s how you can apply for ColorOS 11 beta program on your Oppo Reno2 F.
- Make sure that your device is running on the latest software version (C.17).
- Now, head over to the Settings > Software Update.
- Click on the gear icon available at the top right corner > enter Trial Version Upgrade.
- Now tap on ColorOS 11 beta > submit your details > Apply Now.
- That’s it.
All done. If you’re recruited as a beta tester, then you’ll receive a special ColorOS 11 based Android 11 Beta on your Oppo Reno2 F in one week.
You May Also Like – ColorOS 11 Features, Eligible Devices, & Roadmap
If you’ve any queries, then you can drop your comments in the comment section. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles:
- Download Samsung Galaxy S21 Wallpapers
- How to Get Android Notifications on Windows 10 PC
- Download Oppo Reno 5 Pro Wallpapers