Oppo has started rolling out ColorOS 7 Stable Update on the top of Android 10 for Oppo F15 and A91. Both phones were launched with ColorOS 6 based on Android Pie 9.0. Last month, Oppo started testing ColorOS 7 on the Oppo F15, which has now been completed. With this, both phones get the Android 10 update alongside a bunch of new features. Here you can check all details of Oppo A91 and Oppo F15 Android 10 Update (ColorOS 7 Stable).
The stable build comes with CPH2001PUEX_11.C.11_1110_202007171130 software version, which is the same as the trial version. According to Oppo’s community forum, the update starts weeding in India, Indonesia, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Myanmar, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Thailand, Malay, Vietnam, Russia, and Kazakhstan. The update also bumps the monthly security patch to July 2020.
Talking about the features, then the Android 10 Update for Oppo F15 and Oppo A91 pops up with new Navigation Gestures, Dark Mode, Focus Mode, Pause function in screen recording, New Live Wallpapers alongside the static wallpapers, recommendations in the album, and more. It also has all the essential features of Android 10. Here’s the complete changelog.
Android 10 Update for Oppo F15 & A91 – Changelog
- Brand new borderless design makes visuals more attractive and operation more efficient.
- Added OPPO Sans as the default font. The new font delivers a refreshing feel and fits well with OPPO’s pursuit of blending beauty and technology.
- Optimised user interfaces and improved one-handed operation.
- Drag an app out of Smart Sidebar to open it in Split-screen mode.
- Added two settings: Assistive Ball Opacity and Hide Assistive Ball on Fullscreen App.
- Optimised the Floating Window feature for more apps.
- Added a bubble: A bubble is displayed when you open an app in a floating window from the Smart Sidebar. Tap the bubble to collapse and open the app.
- Optimized three-finger screen capture, you can press and slide with three fingers to select the screen capture area; long press and slide down to drag the screen to quickly take a screenshot.
- Added screenshot settings, which can adjust the position of the preview floating window, set the prompt sound, etc.
- Optimize screenshots to preview floating windows, pull down to share, and pull up floating windows for long screenshots.
Navigation Gestures 3.0
- New gesture: Swipe inward from both sides of the screen and then hold to switch to the previous app.
- Optimised gestures: All gestures are supported in landscape mode.
- Added dark mode, saving power and protecting eyes.
- Added focus mode to help block outside interruptions while working or studying.
- Added new charging animation style.
- Optimize the control center interaction, making the one-handed operation experience.
- Swipe left or right to ignore banner notifications.
- Added a pause function for screen recording.
- Added a floating window and settings for screen recording.
- New sounds added for file deletion, calculator key touches, and compass pointer.
- Optimised system pre-loaded ringtones.
- Added TalkBack floating prompts for Accessibility.
- Colour Accessibility Mode added to improve the user experience for visually impaired users.
- New management function for recent tasks: You can view memory information about recent tasks and lock apps.
- Optimised visual interaction for Game Space.
- Optimised the startup animation for Game Space.
- More live wallpapers.
- Added Art+ static wallpapers.
- Customise whether to open Global Search or the notification drawer when swiping down on the Home screen.
- Customise the size, shape, and style of app icons on the Home screen.
- Swipe up on the Lock screen to switch unlock methods.
- Optimised the graphic design of password unlocks to facilitate one-handed operations.
- Supported live wallpapers on the Lock screen.
- More screen-off clock styles.
- Added a simple Home screen mode, featuring larger fonts and icons and a clearer layout.
- Connect your phone to Wi-Fi networks using a random MAC address to avoid targeted ads and protect your privacy.
- In Quick Settings or Smart Sidebar, you can open Calculator in a floating.
- Added the trim feature in Recordings.
- Added the Weather (dynamic) ringtone, which automatically adapts to the current weather.
- Added weather-adaptive animations in Weather.
- Optimised the Camera UI for better user experience.
- Optimised the Timer UI and sound.
- Optimised the Album UI for a clear hierarchy and quick lookup of photos.
- Added Album Recommendations that recognises more than 80 different scenes.
- OPPO Share now supports sharing files with vivo and Xiaomi devices.
- Optimised the Contacts UI for a more efficient experience.
- Search Settings now supports fuzzy match and contains a search history.
- Soloop Video Editor: Create your video with one tap.
- Added DocVault, an app for easy management and use of your digital ID cards (available only on phones sold in India).
Oppo F15 & A91 Android 10 Update (Stable)
If your Oppo A91 or Oppo F15 is running on CPH2001PUEX_11.A.33_0330_202005222246 or CPH2001PUEX_11.A.35_0350_202006300100 then you can update your device to the latest ColorOS 7 based Android 10 update. The update arrives on your device via OTA, in case you’re in a hurry, then make sure to check software updates in the system settings. If the update is available, then make sure to read the prerequisites before updating your device.
- Make sure to backup all data before update.
- Make sure to charge your phone to at least 30%.
How to Install Oppo F15 & A91 Android 10 Update (ColorOS 7 Stable)
- Connect your phone to an active internet connection.
- Open Settings on your phone.
- Then go to Software Update, and there you will get the latest Android 10 update.
- Download & Install the update and then reboot to apply changes.
- You can also download Trial Version (Beta), which is the same as the stable version.
- For the Trial update, click on the Settings icon in the Software update and follow the instructions given in Settings.
- After that, go back to Software Update and download the latest Android 10 update.
- Restart and enjoy the latest Android 10.
- That’s it.
Now you can start using your Oppo F15 on ColorOS 7 based on Android 10.
You May Also Like – Download Google Camera for Oppo F15
If you’ve any doubts regarding this article. Drop a comment in the comment section. Also, share this post on social media with your friends!
More Related Articles: