Last month, Samsung has brought the One UI 2.0 based on Android 10 stable update for their smartphones. And the Galaxy S10 lineup users are first to taste the features of Android 10. Then it arrives on the Galaxy Note 10, and surprisingly the company released the update for inexpensive Samsung Galaxy M20 & Galaxy M30. But there are some users who have reported about the performance issues, which are now fixed in the latest release. Here you can Download latest Android 10 Update for Samsung Galaxy M20 & M30.
Samsung Galaxy M20 & Galaxy M30 are the first inexpensive smartphone who have taste the features of Android 10. The new update brings a bunch of system improvements, stability issues, and a lot more. It still packs with the December 2019 security patch. The OTA (Over the Air) update is currently seeding in India, but you can manually update your smartphone by downloading the firmware from next section.
This is a One UI 2.0 based Android 10 update, which bumps up with features like new gestures, quick settings, enhanced one-handed mode & digital wellbeing, updates the security settings and volume slider, alongside with basic features of Android 10. The update will change the software version number to M205FDDU3CSL5 and M305FDDU3CSL5, the OTA weighs around 1.3GB in size. And the changelog for both the Galaxy M20 & M30 are available on Samsung’s official website. Here you can take a look at the changelog.
Samsung Galaxy M20 Android 10 M205FDDU3CSL5 Update – Changelog
- Device stability improvements, bug fixes.
- New and / or enhanced features.
- Further improvements to performance.
Samsung Galaxy M30 Android 10 M305FDDU3CSL5 Update – Changelog
- The security of your device has been improved.
Download Android 10 Update for Samsung Galaxy M20 & M30 [Latest]
A new update arrives on the Samsung Galaxy M20 & Galaxy M30, which brings stability improvements, bug fixes, and many other improvements. The OTA may take some time to hit every single device. But, if you’re in a haste then you can download the firmware from below-listed links. Here’s the firmware link.
- Download Samsung Galaxy M20 Android 10 M205FDDU3CSL5 Update [Firmware]
- Download Samsung Galaxy M30 Android 10 M305FDDU3CSL5 Update [Firmware]
- Make sure that your device is charged at least 30%.
- Make sure to backup your data before updating the phone.
- Download Samsung USB Drivers and Odin Flash Tool for your PC.
How to Update Samsung Galaxy M20 & M30 to Android 10
- At first, you need to Download the Odin Flash Tool on your PC.
- Then, download the M205FDDU3CSL5 or M305FDDU3CSL5 (Android 10 firmware) of Galaxy M20/M30.
- Now, Open OdinTool.exe from the extracted Odin Flash Tool folder.
- Turn off your Samsung Galaxy M20 or M30 completely.
- Press & hold Volume Up + Volume Down + Power button together until any change appears in the screen.
- A warning screen will appear with few options.
- Press Volume up button to enter Download Mode/Odin Mode.
- Now connect the phone to PC via USB cable.
- In Odin, it will show blue sign in ID:COM if your phone is connected. If not showing then reinstall USB drivers.
- In Odin, switch to the Options tab and untick “Auto Reboot”.
- Check the extracted firmware folder, there you will find AP, BL, CP, CSC & Home_CSC files. In Odin click on AP and locate AP file and similarly for BL and CP.
- Click on CSC and locate CSC file if you want to delete all data of your phone. Otherwise, locate Home_CSC file if you want to wipe all the data. Selecting CSC file over Home_CSC is recommended because it will reduce the chances of bugs. But if you are already in Russia region then you can select Home_CSC file.
- After selecting all the four files, click on Start.
- It will take time to flash. You can check the progress in the Odin tool.
- After flashing it will give a success message. Now you can disconnect your device and reboot into the system.
After rebooting the phone, you can start using the One UI 2.0 based Android 10 on your smartphone.
You May Also Like – Download Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Star Wars Wallpapers
If you’re facing any issues while updating the Galaxy M20 and Galaxy M30 to the Android 10, then you can leave the comments in the below comment box. Also, Share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: