Samsung starts pushing One UI 2.0 based Android 10 stable update for the Galaxy S10 lineup phones. The company already mentioned that the stable Android 10 will be available from January 2020. But the company surprises by pushing the update in November 2019. This build knocks up with the December 2019 security patch alongside the One UI 2.0 and all the basic features of Android 10. Here you can Download Android 10 update for Samsung Galaxy S10, S10e, and S10 Plus.
Last month, the company started testing the One UI 2.0 beta on the Galaxy S10 series phones. After testing the beta build, Samsung bumps up the stable build. The update is currently seeding in Germany & regions of UAE. Yesterday, It was available to those who have signed up to the beta program, but now some users reported on social media that they have received the update notification.
The update brings all the basic features of Android 10 alongside the One UI 2.0 features, One UI 2.0 comes with enhanced one-handed mode, updated digital wellbeing, new volume slider options and more. The firmware is bearing version number G97*FXXU3BSKO and weighs around 2GB in size (while it is only 140MB for the beta members). The official changelog is not available yet, but it packs with the same features which come with the beta build with some improvements.
Download Android 10 Stable Update for Samsung Galaxy S10 [Firmware]
This is an Over the Air (OTA) update which may take some time to reach every single user. So, If you’re in a hurry and want to taste One UI 2.0 features, then you can manually update your phone by downloading the firmware. The update comes with December 2019 security patch. Here are the download links.
- Download Samsung Galaxy S10 Android 10 Stable Update (SM-G973F) [Firmware – G973FXXU3BSKO]
- Download Samsung Galaxy S10e Android 10 Stable Update (SM-G970F) [Firmware – G970FXXU3BSKO]
- Download Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus Android 10 Stable Update (SM-G975F) [Firmware – G975FXXU3BSKO]
If you’re a beta program member, then you can download a small OTA package from the below-listed links.
- Download Samsung Galaxy S10 Android 10 Stable OTA Update (SM-G973F) [OTA Zip]
- Download Samsung Galaxy S10e Android 10 Stable OTA Update (SM-G970F) [OTA Zip]
- Download Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus Android 10 Stable OTA Update (SM-G975F) [OTA Zip]
Note: You can sideload the OTA via the memory card installation method. But make sure that, your device is running on the latest beta which ZSKL (after update your version number changes from ZSKL > BSKO).
- Make sure that your device is charged at least 30%.
- Make sure to backup your data before updating the phone.
- Download Samsung USB Drivers and Odin Flash Tool for your PC.
How to Update Samsung Galaxy S10, S10e, S10+ to Android 10
- At first, you need to Download the sideload OTA update accordingly for your phone from the given links.
- Now, Connect your phone to PC.
- Copy the OTA package in your phone’s internal/external storage.
- Now, Power off your smartphone.
- Boot into the bootloader mode, by pressing and holding Volume Up, Bixby, and Power button simultaneously.
- Under Recovery Mode, select “Apply Update from SD Card“.
- Select the One UI OTA update package.
- Tap on the Yes option for the confirmation.
- Select “Reboot System Now” option.
- Now, you can taste One UI on your S10, S10e & S10+.
After rebooting your device will run on the latest Android 10. That’s it.
You May Also Like – Download Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Star Wars Wallpapers
If you’ve any doubts then, leave the comments in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends across social media.
More Related Articles: