Samsung started rolling out the stable Android 10 based OneUI 2.0 update for Galaxy Note 9. This is a great year-end gift for Galaxy Note 9 users from Samsung. The Samsung Galaxy Note 9 OneUI 2.0 update is rolling for Beta users right now [Update: Non beta users are also receiving the update]. So it could be the New Year gift for stable users from Samsung. But focusing on the already available Android 10 update for Beta users, the update is just about 100MB. Here you will get to Download Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Android 10 based OneUI 2.0 update.
The stable Android 10 update is rolling out after successful testing of the recently released Beta 5 update. It is currently rolling out in India region and we can expect the global release soon in the New Year. The new stable update brings OneUI 2.0 goodies along with Android 10 features. If you are a beta user then you must have already used most of the new features. And this update is just a small update for Beta users which is around only 100MB. Also for non-beta users update is rolling out and the size is around 1800MB.
Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Android 10 update comes with software version N960FXXU4DSLB. It also brings the latest December 2019 security patch to Galaxy Note 9. Very soon all the Note 9 users will get to taste the Android 10 based OneUI 2.0 update on their phones. Below you will find the changelog and What’s new section as mentioned on the update.
Galaxy Note 9 OneUI 2.0 Update – Changelog
The changelog is only for the update which is rolling out to Beta users. For non-testers, the changelog can be different then what is mentioned here.
Here’s what is in the Changelog section:
‘We are very grateful to all of you for your positive and active participation in One UI Beta program. Finally, we have planned to release the official version for all Beta users before its official opening for other users.’
After completion of Beta Programme:
- We are not going to release any new Beta Software version.
- We are no longer going to provide any official reply to your opinion.
- Beta feedback usage will be stopped.
And you will find some more in changelog describing that after this update there will not be any other Beta update and testing. You can check in the picture mentioned above for more information.
Now if you didn’t get the update and you are part of the beta program then make sure to follow the below guide to update your Samsung Galaxy Note 9 to Android 10 based OneUI 2.0.
Download Android 10 for Samsung Note 9 [Update File]
We got hands on the Android 10 update file that beta users are receiving. And so if you are a beta user then download the below update file in case if you want to manually update your Galaxy Note 9 to Android 10. For now the stable update file is not available for non-beta users which will be around 1800MB. Use the below link to download the update file.
- Download Android 10 Update for Samsung Note 9 [for Beta User] – Download
How to Install Samsung Galaxy Note 9 OneUI 2.0 Update
As of now, the Firmware link is not available because the update is only rolling for Beta users for now. But soon it will be available and we will update the post with the link to download Galaxy Note 9 Android 10 firmware for manually install the update. But if you are a Beta tester and till now you haven’t received the update then go through the below guide and update your phone.
Basic Update Method without File:
- Connect your phone to an active Internet connection. The update size is around 100MB so make sure you have enough data.
- Also, make sure to charge your device to at least 50% to update without interruption.
- Now open settings on your phone.
- Then go to System Update and tap on ‘check for updates’.
- It will show the available Galaxy Note 9 Android 10 update. Then click on Download & Install.
- It will download the update and reboot the device.
- That’s all now you can experience Android 10 on Galaxy Note 9.
Update using Update File:
- Copy the OneUI 2.0 Beta Update zip file to your phone storage.
- Turn off your phone.
- Long press Volume Up + Bixby + Power button together to boot into Stock Recovery.
- In stock recovery, choose ‘apply update from SD card’ and locate the update zip file.
- Using volume buttons, navigate to the OTA update file and press the Power button to select it.
- It will now install the update and auto-reboot into the system.
You May Also Like | Download Google Camera 6.1 for Samsung Galaxy Phones [Latest APK]
So this is a simple guide to install the update. But if you have the firmware then the manual update procedure is different. Once the file is available we will also update the guide. Enjoy Galaxy Note 9 Android 10 update.