Earlier there was news that the Galaxy Note 10+ 5G model will receive the Android 10 update starting next year. But here’s the surprise that stable Android 10 based OneUI 2.0 update starts rolling for Samsung Note 10+ 5G. It is the Global version that receiving the update in Switzerland and soon it will roll out in other regions. Here you can Download Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G One UI 2.0 Update.
This is one of the most awaited updates as most of the Android phones are already running Android 10. It is late for a flagship device to get Android 10 but Samsung always takes time to deploy a stable update without bugs. The update brings all the OneUI 2.0 features along with the Android 10 goodies. It includes new enhanced UI, new gestures, quick settings, enhanced location security settings, digital wellbeing and more.
This is a stable OneUI 2.0 update and currently rolling for model Note 10+ 5G SM-N976B. The stable update comes with version N976BXXU1BSLA and it brings the latest December 2019 security patch. It brings the same features that are available on other versions of Note 10+ with Android 10 OS. As of now, the update changelog is not available but as soon as we get hands-on it, we will update.
Download Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G One UI 2.0 [Firmware]
If you are waiting for the update for long and want to experience the Android 10 & OneUI instantly then you can install the update manually. You can easily update your phone if the update is available by going to Settings > Software Update and click on the Download and Install button. Also, we have found a file that you can download and install the get the update immediately on your device. The firmware is available on Sammobile and you can download from the below link.
- Download One UI 2.0 for Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ [Firmware]
- Make sure that your device is charged at least 30%.
- Make sure to backup your data before updating the phone.
- Download Samsung USB Drivers and Odin Flash Tool for your PC.
How to Update Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G to Android 10
- At first, you need to Download the Odin Flash Tool on your PC.
- Then, download the N976BXXU1BSLA (Android 10 firmware) for Galaxy Note 10+ 5G.
- In the extracted Odin Flash Tool folder, run the OdinTool.exe.
- Turn off your Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G completely.
- Press & hold Volume Up + Volume Down + Power button together until any change appears on the screen.
- A warning screen will appear with few options. Press the Volume up button to enter Download Mode/Odin Mode.
- Now connect the phone to PC via USB cable.
- In Odin, it will show the blue sign in ID:COM if your phone is connected. If not showing then reinstall USB drivers.
- In Odin, switch to the Options tab and untick “Auto Reboot”.
- Check the extracted firmware folder, there you will find AP, BL, CP, CSC & Home_CSC files. In Odin click on AP and locate AP file and similarly for BL and CP.
- Click on CSC and locate the CSC file if you want to delete all the data of your phone. Otherwise, locate the Home_CSC file if you want to wipe all the data. Selecting CSC file over Home_CSC is recommended because it will reduce the chances of bugs. But if you are already in Switzerland region then you can select the Home_CSC file.
- After selecting all the four files, click on Start.
- It will take time to install. You can check the progress in the Odin tool.
- After flashing it will give a success message. Now you can disconnect your device and reboot into the system.
After rebooting the phone, you can start using the One UI 2.0 based Android 10 on your smartphone.
You May Also Like – Download Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Star Wars Wallpapers
If you’re facing any issues while updating the Galaxy Note 10+ 5G to the Android 10, then you can leave the comments in the below comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: