Finally, the wait is over, Xiaomi has started rolling the Android 10 stable update for Mi A2. From a past few days, we’ve seen that the Android One program phones received the latest updates, recently – Nokia 6.1 Plus, Moto One Action and a few others. Now it arrives at two years old Mi A2, Xiaomi Mi A2 began its journey with Android Oreo 8. There are some speculations that the company will soon push this on Mi A3. Now gets the taste of Android 10, which brings a bouquet of new useful features. Here you can Download Mi A2 Android 10 Update [Stable Firmware].
There are some users reported on social media and MIUI community of users receving Android 10 update in India. Official Android 10 Update for Mi A2 bumps up with December 2019 security patch. The OTA (over-the-air) update is currently seeding somewhere in Spain. Luckily, the firmware is available to download, so, if you’re in a haste then you can update your Mi A2 (codename: jasmine) manually to Android 10.
Now let’s put a limelight on the features comes with this update, It brings the anticipated system-wide dark mode, new full-screen Navigation gestures, latest security patch, and a few other features. This is the stable release, but still, there are a few bugs present, like rough edges, VoWiFi is missing, APEX packages, and a few UI glitches. While there are no performance or overheating issues. Here’s the changelog.
Android 10 Stable Update for Mi A2 – Changelog
- Dark Mode
- Gesture Navigation
- Privacy Controls
Download Android 10 Stable Update for Mi A2 [Firmware]
The Android 10 stable update is now officially available for Mi A2. For now, it’s in a rolling phase, will land on your phone anytime soon. But if you’re in a hurry then you can grab the firmware from the below-listed download link, then update it manually to Android 10. The update weighs around 1.3GB in size and gains version number V184.108.40.206.QDIMIXM with Android 10. Here’s the download link.
- Download Mi A2 Android 10 Update (Stable) [Firmware]
- Make sure to charge your phone to at least 30%.
- Take a full backup of your data, in case of failures you may lose your data.
- We request you to follow the steps carefully so that you can successfully update your phone without any harm.
- You can also use the Fastboot ROM if it is available, using Mi Flash Tool & Xiaomi USB Drivers.
How to Install Android 10 Update on Mi A2
- At first, download the firmware from the above-mentioned link.
- Copy the file and paste it in the internal storage outside of every folder.
- Now turn off your smartphone.
- Press Power + Volume down keys simultaneously to boot into recovery mode.
- In recovery mode, head over to Install from Storage Device. Locate and select the zip file.
- It will install Android 10 update on your Mi A2, then reboot your device.
All done. Now you can start using your Mi A2 running on Android 10.
You May Also Like – Download Google Camera for Xiaomi Phones
If you’ve any doubts regarding this article. Drop a comment in the comment section. Also, share this post on social media with your friends!