Last year, Meta pushed plenty of useful features to its instant messaging app, WhatsApp. Today, Meta introduced another great feature, Create Your Own Stickers. You can make stickers from the photos available on your device and make your sticker pack. If you want to know how you can make your own sticker pack on WhatsApp, then you are in the right place, read on to learn more.
For the time being, the Create Your Own Stickers feature is limited to iPhone users. You can simply update WhatsApp to 18.104.22.168 or newer from the App Store. It will also be available to Android users in a matter of time, make sure that your WhatsApp is updated to the newest available version. If you own the older version, head over to the Google Play Store and update WhatsApp Messenger.
There are many sticker makers available on the App Store and Google Play Store. If you are using these third-party apps to make custom stickers, then it is the right time to uninstall the third-party apps and use WhatsApp’s built-in sticker maker tool to make your own custom stickers. Making stickers using the new tool is pretty simple and easy to use.
Let’s take a look at the steps.
Create Your Own Stickers on WhatsApp – in Action, Steps Here
Whether you want to make stickers from your own photos or fun stickers from photos with your friends, you can follow these steps and make your own sticker pack on WhatsApp. These stickers can be used in individual conversations, group chats, or even in broadcast messages. So, let’s take a look at the steps for creating custom stickers on WhatsApp using a built-in sticker maker.
- Open WhatsApp Messenger on your iPhone.
- Select any conversation or group chat in which you want to send stickers.
- Tap on the Stickers icon appears on the right side of the chat box.
- You will see a new option of Create Your Own Stickers, tap on it or the + icon on the left side of frequently used stickers.
- When you tap on the + icon, it will open the photos album, choose the photo that you want to convert as a sticker.
- The magic will happen automatically, WhatsApp will automatically generate stickers from key objects in the photograph. It will create multiple stickers if the photograph has multiple objects.
- Choose the sticker that you want to add to your collection, then tap the Send button.
- The sticker will be sent to your friend and also stored in your stickers collection.
- That’s it.
This is one of the easiest ways to make custom stickers on WhatsApp without using any third-party app. You can also edit these stickers while creating one, simply tap on the text, sticker, or pen icon at the top and add anything you want.
WhatsApp is also testing on AI stickers, but, the feature is currently limited to select countries. The feature should also be released in more countries shortly. It lets you make stickers with different prompts, you can pick your favorite sticker from four generations.
At the moment, the feature is not available to any of our team members at YTECHB. We will share more details once the feature is available to us.
- How to Share Screen on WhatsApp from iPhone, Android, and Desktop
- 9 Ways to Fix WhatsApp Web No Valid QR Code Detected
- How to Set Custom Notification Alert Tone for Individual Contacts in WhatsApp on iPhone
- Google is Ending Unlimited Backups for WhatsApp: What to Do Now?
- How to use same WhatsApp account on Android and iPhone
- How to Pin Messages in any Chat on WhatsApp
- How to Send View Once Voice Messages on WhatsApp
- How to Send Photos as Document in WhatsApp on iPhone [New Method]
- How to Chat with the Meta AI Chatbot on WhatsApp