Want to connect your Bluetooth device to your Hisense Smart TV? Here you will know different ways to connect Bluetooth devices to Hisense Smart TV.
Smart TVs come with wireless connectivity options such as Bluetooth and WiFi. This is quite handy when you would like to stream content from your cellphone to the TV or maybe you might want to output your TV’s sound via external wireless speakers.
When it comes to the Hisense Smart TVs, it depends on what OS the TV is running on as these TVs come with VIDAA U OS, Android, and Roku OS. When it comes to Bluetooth, you have multiple devices that you can connect and use seamlessly. So, if you have a Hisense Smart TV, read on to know how to connect Bluetooth devices to Hisense Smart TV.
There are multiple Bluetooth devices such as Keyboards and Mice, Speakers, Soundbars, and even Gamepad controllers that can be used to connect to your Hisense Smart TV. If you would like a better movie-watching experience you could connect a wireless speaker or, you could use a Bluetooth headset to enjoy the movie without disturbing anyone. So yes, Bluetooth devices are quite useful, all you have to do is connect them to your smart TV. Let’s take a look at how you can connect Bluetooth devices to your Hisense Smart TV.
Connect Bluetooth Devices to Hisense Smart TV
Since Hisense Smart TVs come with RokuOS, Android, and VIDAA U OS, we will be taking a look at all three OS based TVs on how to connect Bluetooth devices such as Bluetooth speakers, headphones, soundbars, game controllers, etc to TVs. Let’s first start with the guide to enable Bluetooth on your TV. Yes, it’s easy but if you have difficulty finding the option you can check the guide.
Enable Bluetooth on Hisense Smart TV
- Power on your Hisense Smart TV.
- Press the Menu button on the remote to access various options.
- Now, select the Settings option followed by Network.
- Under the Network options, highlight and select the Bluetooth option.
- Select the On option to turn Bluetooth on.
- And this is how you can either turn on or off Bluetooth on your Hisense Smart TV.
Connect Bluetooth Devices to Hisense Smart TV
- Grab your Hisense TV remote and press the Menu button on it.
- Scroll down to the Settings option and select it.
- Now, Select the Network option and then select the Bluetooth option.
- To search for Bluetooth devices select the Equipment Management option.
- Your Hisense Android TV will now search for Bluetooth devices.
- Make sure that the device you want to connect to is nearby, has enough battery charge, and has pairing mode enabled on it.
- When you find the device you want to connect, select it from the list.
- It can take a few seconds for the TV and the device to pair and connect.
- When the device has been connected, you will get a small alert at the top stating that the device has been connected.
Disconnect or unpair Bluetooth Devices from Hisense Smart TV
- Open the Bluetooth settings by heading over to the Network options from the Settings Menu.
- Select the Bluetooth option and scroll to Equipment Management.
- Now, select the connected Bluetooth device.
- Here you will get options to choose between Unpair or Disconnect. Select the option you want and that is how you can unpair or disconnect your Bluetooth device from your Hisense Smart TV.
Connect Bluetooth Devices to your Hisense Roku Smart TV
- Take your Hisense Roku TV remote and press the Home button to open up the menu.
- Scroll down and select the Settings option.
- Now, select Remote and Devices followed by Bluetooth Devices and later Pair Bluetooth Device.
- Turn on your device and enable the pairing mode on device that you wish to connect to the Hisense Roku TV.
- The Hisense Roku TV will now show you a list of nearby Bluetooth devices. Select the device that you want to connect to from the list.
- The TV and device will now connect and pair. This should take a few seconds.
- You will now see a Connected text next to the Bluetooth device on your TV.
- To disconnect, simply turn the Bluetooth on the device Off, it will automatically disconnect itself from your Hisense Roku TV.
Connect Devices to TV using Roku Remote App
- Download the Roku Remote app on your phone from the PlayStore or App Store.
- Open the app and make sure that your Roku TV and cell phone are connected to the same WiFi network.
- Select your Hisense Roku TV from the app.
- Now, pair your Bluetooth speaker, headphones, or soundbar with your cellphone.
- With the cellphone and Bluetooth device connected, open the Roku Remote app.
- Select the Remote tab and then tap on the headphones icon. It will now activate private listening.
- The audio of whatever is playing on your Roku TV will now have its audio output come from the Bluetooth Speaker, Headphones, or Soundbar.
Connect Bluetooth Devices to Hisense Android Smart TV
- Press the Home button on the Hisense Android Remote.
- Head over to the Settings icon and select it.
- Select Remotes and Accessories from the menu using the OK button.
- Now, highlight the Add accessory option. The TV will now begin to search for nearby Bluetooth devices.
- Select your Bluetooth device from the list. Make sure that the Bluetooth device is on, has enough charge, and has pairing mode enabled.
- The TV will ask to confirm the pairing request, Simply select it. Depending on some devices, you might be required to enter the pairing code.
- Once done, your device has been paired to the TV and can now be used right away
Make sure that your Hisense Smart TV has Bluetooth built-in into it. If not, you can always make use of a Bluetooth transmitter that can be connected to the audio jack output of your Hisense TV. The process is simple and super easy. From search, connecting, and using the Bluetooth device, it should take less than 5 minutes or so. We hope you now know how to connect Bluetooth devices to your Hisense TVs.