Hisense is one of the most popular TV brands that can be found in almost every household. Why so? Well, the Hisense Smart TVs are priced perfectly and have all the basic and smart TV functions that you could ask for. Also, you get to choose between purchasing a Roku OS Hisense Smart TV or an Android-powered Hisense smart TV. You can even connect your cell phone to Hisense smart TVs to stream content right from your cell phone to the TV screen. In today’s guide, we’ll be showing you how to connect iPhone to Hisense Smart TV.
What would you be able to share on a Hisense TV? Well, let’s say maybe you want to present a document or a presentation file at a meeting, show off a few photographs, or maybe just want to watch a video on a bigger screen. Whatever the reason might be, you can always cast your iPhone’s screen to the Hisense smart TV. Read along to find out how you can connect your iPhone to a Hisense Smart TV.
How to connect iPhone to Hisense Smart TV
Use Remote Now
If you have a Hisense TV from 2018 (P5, P6, P7, P8, P9) or 2019 (R4, R5, R6, R7, R8) you can make use of the RemoteNOW app to connect your iPhone to your Hisense TV. Though you need to make sure to have your iPhone as well as your Hisense TV connected to the same Wi-Fi network. When you find your Hisense TV on the RemoteNOW app, you can then easily stream any content from your iPhone right away
Connect iPhone to Hisense Smart TV with HDMI cables
There are plenty of cables out there in the market that lets you display your output on to the TV. For iPhones, you can make use of the Lightning Digital AV adapter. This adapter can be connected to the phone via the Lightning Cable. You can then connect an HDMI cable to the adapter and as well as the TV. By doing so, you will be able to easily display your iPhone’s output onto the Hisense TV.
Use Apowermirror App
Apowermirror app is an alternative app to RemoteNOW and will work pretty fine with all versions of the Hisense Smart TV. It works the same way; the only difference is enabling the feature is different.
- Download the Apowersoft app from the App Store. It is a free download.
- Ensure that your TV, as well as your iPhone, has been connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- You can also download the Apowersoft app for your Tv and install it. You can refer to this guide here on how to install apps on your Hisense Smart TV.
- Fire up the Apowersoft app on your iPhone as well as your Hisense Smart TV.
- Now, on the iPhone tap on the Mirror button. It will begin searching for a wireless display to mirror which is connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- When you find your TV select it.
- Swipe from the bottom to bring out the control center.
- Tap on the screen mirroring title and then select your TV.
- And this is how you can connect your iPhone to your Hisense Smart TV by using the Apowersoft app for your Tv and iPhone.
Use Chromecast device
A Chromecast is a multimedia streaming device that you connect to any TV via the HDMI port. It helps to turn any regular tv into a smart tv and lets you use web apps and other Google services on it right away. Most modern TVs out there have Chromecast built-in. However, if you are running an older Hisense Smart TV that does not have Chromecast you can always purchase one from any online eCommerce store.
- Once you have the Chromecast device with you, simply plug it into the HDMI port of your TV.
- On your TV, change the video input source to the HDMI cable input.
- With the Chromecast plugged in and ready to be connected, open any app that has the built-in cast feature.
- Tap on the cast icon and it will search for your Chromecast device.
- Select it and now you should be able to easily mirror your content onto the Hisense smart TV right away.
There are some of the ways that you can connect your iPhone to the Hisense Smart TV. The above methods work even if you have got an Android phone. If you have a Roku-powered Hisense Smart TV, you can follow this guide to know how to connect your iPhone to a Hisense Roku TV easily.
You May Also Like – How to use Hisense Smart TV without Remote
If you’ve any queries, then leave the comment in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: