In this era, 70% of the smartphones come with the on-screen navigation bar. Mostly the on-screen navigation bar buttons are available on those smartphones which run on stock Android. According to me, phones which have on-screen navigation bar are looks attractive and better than the normal. But sometimes it is very annoying due to the aspect ratio of the display. If you look app drawer of your smartphone, then you will notice the screen size and aspect ratio of your smartphone, it looks boring. Here we found a solution – How to Hide Navigation Bar in Android without Root.
How to Hide Navigation Bar in Android without Root:
- Firstly, you need to download the app named as “Fullscreen Immersive (No Root)”, freely available on Play Store. You can also download it directly from the below icon, just tap on it. It is very easy to use the Fullscreen Immersive (No Root) App.
- After installation, open the app, Here you need to enable the app by toggle the enable option. There are 3 simple options – Hide Nothing, Hide Navigation Bar, and Hide Navigation Bar and Status Bar.
- You will need to choose Hide Navigation Bar option for hiding the navigation bar on your smartphone.
- You can also choose the Hide Navigation Bar and Status Bar for hiding both bars without root on any android device.
- If you have any query regarding this post, comment below.
Note: It works on those smartphones which come with the on-screen navigation bar.
Here, Explore More Tricks about Android:
- How to Get Google Pixel 2 Features on any Android Device
- Use Android Device as Mouse for PC
- How to Get Google Pixel 2 Navigation Bar on any Android Device
You have read How to Hide Navigation Bar in Android without Root. Stay connected to YTECHB for latest Tech News, Mobile Tricks, and Tips, Telecom News, Accessories, Mobile Reviews and Much more. Like our page on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter, and Subscribe our channel on YouTube @YTECHB. If you have any question regarding How to Hide Navigation Bar in Android without Root ask us by using #YTECHB.