If you are looking for the replacement for Bluetooth mouse and keyboard, then you can use your Smartphone as a mobile mouse. Yes, you can use your Smartphone as Mouse and Keyboard to control your PC and also you can save some money. Mobile mouse will work as a remote control mouse for your computer. It works on WiFi or Bluetooth so you must have stable WiFi or Bluetooth connection between your Computer and your Smartphone. Here is How to Use Android Phone as Mouse for PC or turn a phone into wireless Remote Mouse.
There are many third party Apps are available to get this feature. Some of them use WiFi connection; some use Bluetooth connection and other use Both. It means there are few Apps which can work on both either on WiFi Connection or a Bluetooth Connection. With the help of this, you can easily get a replacement for Bluetooth mouse and keyboard as a mobile Remote mouse.
In PC most of the work can be done using only Mouse and Keyboard or now you can say using just Smartphone. This is the best way to handle your Computer and Smartphone together. Using your Smartphone, you can Control PC, Mac, Linux with a local network. It will increase the Entertainment level while watching Movies or Listening Songs. You can also use it During Presentation for an easy Control over your Presentation. Moving on to the steps for How to Use Phone as Remote Mouse for PC.
How to Convert Phone into Remote Mouse for PC:
- At First Open Play Store and Install WiFi Mouse APP.
- You can also use other Apps that are similar to WiFi Mouse App. But make sure to have the same App on both your Smartphone and your Computer.Price: Free+Price: Free+
- Now Download and Install WiFi Mouse Software (or Other software that is installed on your Smartphone) on your Computer.
- After Installation Connect Both Smartphone and Computer with same Connection. It can be same WiFi or same Bluetooth connection. It is mandatory to turn Phone into Remote Mouse.
- Then Open App on your Smartphone and also on your computer. When you open App on Smartphone, it will automatically detect the Computer that is connected to the same network.
- Now connect Your smartphone to your Computer and Enjoy controlling it with your Smartphone. That’s all now your phone will work as wireless Remote Mouse.
More Like How to Use Android Phone as Remote Mouse for PC.
- How to SetUp PenDrive as Password of your Computer
- How to Speed Up your Computer
- Solution for GPT/MBR Problem
- How to add IDM Extension Manually to any Browser
What you can do on your Computer using Smartphone:
- Control your Mouse
- Control Keyboard
- GamePad Controller
- Media Player Controller
- Control your Presentation
- Capture Computer Screen
- Open any link on Browser from Smartphone
- Shutdown your computer
- Switch between Applications
- Browse Files on Computer
WiFi Mouse has these features in the Paid version, But you can use its Alternative to use all these features.
You have read How to Use Phone as Remote Mouse for PC. Stay connected to YTECHB for latest Tech News, Android & iOS Tricks, Telecom News, Accessories, Mobile Reviews and much more. Like our page on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter, and Subscribe our channel on YouTube @YTECHB. If you have any questions regarding How to Use Android Phone as Remote Mouse for PC, ask by using #YTECHB in the comment section.