Most of the smartphones have with the on-screen navigation bar, it makes the phone cool and easy to use. If you want to Customize and Enhance your phone’s NavBar Animations without having to Root or install Xposed, you are in the right place. The old navigation bar is not much cooler, it is very boring so I try to change it with some animations. Read: How to Get Animated Navigation Bar on any Android Device.
How to Get Animated Navigation Bar on any Android Device:
- Firstly, you need to install an app named as, NavBar Animations (No Root) freely available on Play Store. Click on the below icon for a direct install. Navbar Animations offers awesome custom animations that will add some life to your boring old navigation bar.
- Open the app after installation and give the app permissions to the app if they need. Skip the tutorial by tapping on the screen.
- On the Home screen of the app, you will see the animation theme categories choose according to your choice. Here I select an Animation from Diwali category and enable it for me.
- Now, whenever you can press Navigation Bar buttons then it will show some animations to you without root & Xposed access.
- You can also change animation speed and colors in the settings of the app, swipe right to see the settings of the app & Change according to your liking.
- If you have any queries regarding this article, comment below.
Explore Some Related Articles:
- Get Pixel 2 Navigation Bar on any Android Device
- How to Get Pixel 2 features on any Android Smartphone
- Top 5 Facebook App Alternatives for Android
Stay connected to YTECHB for latest Tech News, Mobile Tricks, and Tips, Telecom News, Accessories, Mobile Reviews and Much more. Like our page on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter, and Subscribe our channel on YouTube @YTECHB. You have read: Animated Navigation Bar on any Android Device with NavBar Animations.