Most of the smartphones have with the on-screen navigation bar, it makes the phone cool and easy to use. Recently, Google has launched there new smartphones of 2017 named as Google Pixel 2 & Pixel 2 XL. Google Pixel smartphones also have on-screen navigation bar but it looks different from all. The Pixel Navigation bar comes with animations and it looks better than all. Here, we found an easy way – How to Get Google Pixel 2 Navigation Bar on any Android Device without Root.
How to Get Google Pixel 2 Navigation Bar on any Android Device without Root:
- At first, you need to install the application known as, Pixel Navigation Bar (No Root) now with Animations. This app works on both rooted and non-rooted devices, freely available on Play Store. It requires minimum Android SDK of Android 5.0+. Click on the below button for direct installation.
- After Installation, open the app on your smartphone and toggle the enable button. Give the app permissions, if needed.
- Now change the size of the buttons according to your smartphone navigation bar size.
- You can also choose the different and the cool animations for the home button. Wheneven you can press the Home button it will work with the animation. For animations, scroll down on the app’s homepage and click on the animation settings and choose according to your choice. Some animations are paid if you needed it you can buy it from Play Store.
- After doing all the settings your navigation bar has changed into the Google Pixel 2 Navigation bar without Root.
- If you have any doubt regarding this post, leave a comment below.
Note: It works on those smartphones which come with the on-screen navigation bar.
Here, Explore More Tricks about Android:
- How to Get Google Pixel 2 Features on any Android Device
- Use Android Device as Mouse for PC
- How to Install Google Assistant from Play Store
- 5 Alternatives of Facebook Mobile Application
You have read How to Get Google Pixel 2 Navigation Bar on any Android Device without Root. Stay connected to YTECHB for latest Tech News, Mobile Tricks, and Tips, Telecom News, Accessories, Mobile Reviews and Much more. Like our page on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter, and Subscribe our channel on YouTube @YTECHB. If you have any question regarding How to Get Google Pixel 2 Navigation Bar on any Android Device without Root ask us by using #YTECHB.