The stock Android has a simple, smooth and clean status bar for faster access. Most of the smartphone companies provide the customized OS with the bunch of bloatware. Xiaomi’s MIUI has an MIUI based status bar with small icons and some other annoying things. Some of the Xiaomi users want to change the status bar, and in this post, I will tell the process. Check, How to Get Stock Android like Status Bar on Xiaomi Smartphones.
How to Get Stock Android like Status Bar on Xiaomi Smartphones:
- At first, you need to install an app named as, Material Notification Shade on your device. The app is freely available on Google Play Store, you can also download it by click on the below Play Store icon. Price: Free+
- After installation, open the app on your smartphone. Now click on the toggle button to enable the app. The app will let you confirm the permissions like Notifications, Write, Drawing. You need to enable all the three options by toggle it to the ON state. After enabling it, allow it in the accessibilities settings, by choosing the Allow modify system settings. Also, enable the Notification Access for Material Notification Shade.
- Here, you can also change the Notification theme to – Light, Dark, Coloured, or System Default themes. Also, you can choose the Panel theme like – Nougat, Oreo, and EX. Here, I choose the Oreo theme for me. The EX panel theme is paid theme you need to pay Rs. 140 (~$2.0) to purchase a single item.
- Also, you can edit the colors like background color, foreground color, brightness slider color, and Notification background color for more enhancement. Also, you can enable the transparency if you want.
- A user can also set or change the Profile Picture and the carrier name if want. Also, there are some premium features available in the app like Grid Columns, Grid Rows, Number of header tiles, Max grouped children, and more. So make the changes according to your choice.
- If you have any query regarding this post, comment down below.
You have read How to Get Stock Android like Status Bar on Xiaomi Smartphones. Stay connected to YTECHB for latest Tech News, Android & iOS Tricks, Telecom News, Accessories, Mobile Reviews and much more. Like our page on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter, and Subscribe our channel on YouTube @YTECHB. If you have any questions regarding How to Get Stock Android like Status Bar on Xiaomi Smartphones, ask by using #YTECHB in the comment section.