Google Pixel devices are well known for its best camera performance, though the Google Camera plays a vital role here. Yes, the Google camera capture some great photos with the help of AI and software implementations. Now, Google is all set to launch its next-generation Pixel device, which is known as Pixel 4. And the new Pixel 4 comes with a new GCam app, which is the all-new Google Camera 7.0. It brings a lot of cool new features like the main UI of the app is transparent, Motion Blur, AR Photobooth, Audio Zoom, and a few more. Here you can Download Google Camera 7.0 APK for any Android smartphone.
Talking about the changes, The Google Camera app now has updated Night Sight mode with the Infinity focus feature, which is very similar to the astrophotography. And the other big change is in the UI of the app, Yes, the GCam 7.0 brings transparent main UI, which seems impressive. Other than that, the Pixel 4 camera app comes with features like Motion Blur, AR Photobooth, Audio Zoom, a lot of enhancements with some other features. And the best part is, now it is available for the other smartphones.
Only a few days ago, the Google Camera 7.0 app has leaked from the Pixel 4. And the developers have already started ported the Pixel 4 Camera app for other smartphones. The developer nullbytepl and the_dise port the GCam 7.0 for the Qualcomm devices, It works on the Snapdragon chipset smartphones (like OnePlus, Redmi, Pixel) and the Kirin on Huawei phones. You can also download the original Google Camera 7.0 for your Pixel which is running on the Android 10 (Q). So, Download the latest Google Camera 7.0 APK for your phone.
Before Downloading the GCam Mod 6.1 or 6.2, Check our Detailed Guide on Google Camera with its Features & Use
Download Google Camera 7.0 APK
The only thing you need to install the Google Camera on any phone is the Camera2 API support and the ported GCam for your device. And almost every new smartphone comes with Camera2 API support which means you can install the Pixel 4 ported camera app on your smartphone. Till now, we have the GCam port which works on the Qualcomm chipsets, so you can install this port on the OnePlus 7, 7 Pro, Pixel devices, Redmi devices, some Realme phones and more. You can download the Google Camera 7.0 for the phones running on Android Pie, from the below-listed links.
- Download Google Camera 7.0 Mod APK (MGC-7.0.009_MiIXSE.RPII.MiVIII_V0.apk) [by BSG] (for Realme Devices)
- Download GCam 7.0 APK (PMGC_7.0.009_FinalBuild_V14.apk) [by Parrot043] [Recommended – AstroPhotography mode is enabled by default in this GCam]
- Download Google Camera 7.0 Port APK (GCam_7.0.009_A_011.apk) [by marlin-ku]
- Download Google Camera 7.0 APK (GCam-7.0.009-V1.0-nullby.apk) [by nullbytepl]
- Download Google Camera 7.0 APK (DMGC_7.0.009_ver.0.1-dogfood.apk) [by the_dise]
- How to Enable Astrophotography Feature on GCam 7.0
Note: I tried the Google Camera 7.0 on OnePlus 7 & Redmi Note 7 Pro running on Android Pie 9.0 and it works fine on both the phones. Make sure to Delete the Old Google Camera app (if Installed on your Phone) then install this updated one.
Download AR Core & AR Stickers
- First, Install AR Core app on your smartphone (Download Link).
- Then, Install AR Stickers app (Download Link).
- Close the Google Camera app.
- Go to settings > apps > Google Camera > Force Stop.
- Now open the app and start using the AR Stickers.
What’s New in the new Google Camera 7.0
- The main UI of the app is now fully transparent.
- Updated Night Sight with Infinity Focus.
- AR Photobooth feature.
- Motion Blur, Audio Zoom, and more.
How to Install Google Camera APK
- After downloading the app from the available link, install it on your device.
- Firstly, You need to enable “Unknown Sources” or “Install Unknown Apps” from system settings.
- Open Settings > Apps & Notifications > Special App Access > enable Install Unknown apps.
- Once done, open downloads again and install the google camera apk. (You can also find the downloaded app in file explorer)
- That’s it. Open the app & grant the needed permissions like Camera, Microphone, Storage, and Location.
So, If you’re using Pixel and running on Android Pie 9.0 or Android Q, then you can get access to all the features of Google Camera 7.0.
You May Also Like – Download Google Camera 6.3 APK
Still any questions in mind? Let’s take a dig at the FAQ!
What is Google Camera?
Google Camera is a mobile application, which helps you in capturing amazing pictures directly from your smartphone. This is only possible with some software implementations, which uses Artificial Intelligence to make pictures more realistic.
Which is the latest version of Google Camera?
The Pixel 4 comes with the Google Camera 7.0.009.259843690.
What’s new in the Google Camera 7.0?
The new GCam 7.0 comes with features like updated Night Sight Mode, AR Photobooth, transparent main UI of the app, Audio Zoom, and few more features.
Is Google Camera works on the Non-Pixel smartphones?
Yes, you can install the Google Camera if your smartphone is running on Android Pie or if the ported GCam is available for your smartphone.
If you’re facing any issues, you can drop the comments in the comment section. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: