If you want to capture some blazing pictures from your LG smartphones, then you may need the best working third-party camera app for your device. The latest iteration of Pixel smartphone knocks up the world with Google Camera 7.3 app. And It is one of the best third-party camera apps that captures mind-blowing pictures in almost any scenario. the developers have ported the Pixel 4 GCam Mod for other phones. Here you can Download Google Camera 8.0 for LG Phones [for almost every LG flagship].
Last Updated on December 31st, 2020: Added the newest version of GCam Mod port for select LG Phones.
Google Camera for LG Phones [GCam 8.0]
The new Google Camera 7.2 (and 7.3) apk is now available for LG G7 ThinQ, LG G8 ThinQ, G8S ThinQ, LG G8X ThinQ GCam, LG V40 ThinQ, LG V50 ThinQ, V50S ThinQ (5G), and LG V60 ThinQ. After doing some research, we found the best working companion for the above-mentioned devices. Not only this, but the app also sports anticipated features like Astrophotography and Night Sight Mode. While, the default camera app, on the other hand, brings basic features, which works fine. The results of the stock camera app are not as impressive as the GCam app results.
In terms of features, then the latest iteration of Google Camera app, dubbed as GCam 7.3, bag features like astrophotography mode, night sight mode, PhotoSphere, Slow Motion, Playground (AR Stickers), RAW support, HDR+ mode, Panorama, Lens Blur, Portrait mode (with Focus Slider), Google Lens mode & few more. Here’s the step by step guide on how to Download & Install Google Camera for LG G7 ThinQ, LG G8 ThinQ, G8S ThinQ, LG G8X ThinQ, LG V40 ThinQ, LG V50 ThinQ, V50S ThinQ (5G), and LG V60 ThinQ.
Download Google Camera for LG G8X ThinQ, V40/V50 ThinQ, & LG V60 ThinQ
One of the best things about these smartphones is that It comes with the sport of Camera2 API (out-of-the-box). Not only this, but almost every smartphone is also now running on Android 10, which simply means that we can install the GCam app without worrying about the root access. From the below links, you can download the GCam port for your device. All thanks to the BSG, Urnyx05, and Arnova8G2, who have ported the app to work on these phones. Now let’s download the app.
- Download GCam for LG G7 ThinQ (MGC_6.2.030_MI9SE_V4.apk)
- Download GCam for LG G8 ThinQ (GCam_7.2.010_Urnyx05-v2.3.apk)
- Download Google Camera 8.0 for LG G8S/G8X ThinQ (MGC_8.0.018_A9_V0je_Clone.apk) [without config file]
- Download Best GCam for LG G8X ThinQ (GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v2.3.apk)
- Download Google Camera for LG V40 ThinQ (Gcam_6.2.030_Advanced_V2.2.190716.1800-Final.apk)
- Download GCam for LG V50 ThinQ & V50S ThinQ (GCam_7.2.010_Urnyx05-v2.3.apk)
- Download Google Camera for LG V60 ThinQ (GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v1.6.apk)
- How to Enable Astrophotography Mode on GCam
- Download Google Camera 6.1 for LG G6, V20, V30, V35 ThinQ
- Download Google Camera for LG Velvet
If you face any errors like crash or lag, these are the settings we recommend you to change.
Download the config file with best settings, from the below link.
- GCam_7.2.010_Urnyx05-v2.3.apk – LG V50 ThinQ
- GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v1.6.apk – LG G8S/G8X ThinQ
- GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v2.3.apk – LG G8X ThinQ
- After downloading the config file, head over to the file manager and create a new folder called, GCam.
- Open GCam folder and create one more folder with configs7 name.
- Now paste the config file inside the configs7 folder.
- Once done, Open the Google Camera app and double tap on the black blank area placed next to the shutter button.
- Tap on the settings shown, available in the popup & press the restore button.
- Go back to the app drawer and then open the app again.
- Open Google Camera app settings > BSG Mod settings > Input Model > change Config to Pixel2018 ZsIR HDR+.
- Under BSG Mod settings > Input Model > Interface style to Pixel 2 (or Nexus 6P) and Back & Front Camera to Pixel 3 XL.
- No change in HDR+ Enhanced Parameters and Night Sight Parameters settings.
- Enable HDR+ Enhanced in Portrait Mode.
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed).
How to Install Google Camera on LG Phones
- At first, download the app accordingly for your smartphone (from the links available in the download section)
- Once done, install the google camera APK. (You can also find the downloaded app in file explorer)
- Open the app & grant the needed permissions like Camera, Microphone, Storage, and Location.
- That’s it.
So, Capture the beautiful moments of your life with Google Camera with your LG smartphone.
You May Also Like – Download Samsung Galaxy S21 Wallpapers
If you’ve any query, drop a comment down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles:
- Download LGUP Latest Tool
- Download iPhone 12 Pro Wallpapers
- Download Google Camera 7.3 Mod
- Best Android Homescreen Setup (1)
Further reading: Best Google Camera for LG Phones, Google Camera for LG G7, GCam for LG V50, GCam for LG G8X ThinQ, Google Camera for LG G8X ThinQ and other LG phones.
17 thoughts on “Download Google Camera 8.0 for LG Phones [Latest APK]”
I’m lg v40 user, and I’m not able to install it. It shows app not installed.
Do you have installed any previous version of GCam on your device? If yes, then make sure to uninstall it and then install the newer version.
Is there any ways to fix the buffer on LG V40 ?
Do we need Android 10 for this to work, or will it also work on Android 9/Pie? I’m currently on an LG G7 and the article seemed particularly unclear about this.
You can use it on your LG G7 running on Android Pie 9.0. In case you’re facing any other issues then let me know.
So it basically won’t work with android 8
You can try the older GCam 6.x version on your device instead of GCam 7.x.
Gcam pictures on my G7 are heavily saturated. I’m currently on Android 10. When I select video gcam also closes. How do I fix this issue?
Make sure to apply the recommended settings, listed below the download links. In case you’re still facing the issue, then let me know.
I am using g7 plus which is running on android 10 so can i go for 7.2 or 7.3 version ?
Yes, you can install the compatible GCam 7.2 or 7.3 on your LG G7 Plus. I recommend you to give a try to this GCam_7.2.010_Urnyx05-v2.3.apk port. If you’re facing any issues, then let me know.
Whenever I choose night mode and go in dark places the camera freezes but if I click a pic then it takes a picture in night mode but the viewfinder is still frozen. So I cannot see where I am pointing. I’m using LG G8X ThinQ. Thanks.
I’ve installed on my lg v40 and its lagging.
Any Gcam for LG Wing.
Yes, I suggest you to give a try to this port – GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v2.3.apk
I’m using LG G7 thinq on Android 8 which G Cam version I’ll be able to use?
Yes you can.