Google is all set to launch Pixel 4 (already released), And this time the Pixel device comes with the dual-lens camera setup. And the Google Pixel 4 is bundled with a newer version of Google Camera app, the Google Camera 7.0 (updates available). And It brings some really cool new features to the camera app. The new app comes with features like the anticipated astrophotography, the main UI of the app goes transparent, enhanced Night Sight, Motion Blur, AR Photobooth, Audio Zoom, and a few other features. And the Astrophotography feature is available in the ported GCam. Here you can Download & Enable Astrophotography feature on Google Camera 7.0.
Google Camera 7.0 is one of the most significant updates to the last year’s Google Camera 6.1. This time the app comes with some beneficial features and brings enhancements to the older features. Using GCam 7.0+ you can capture photos in astrophotography mode. Yes, the feature is available in Night Sight mode, you can use it by enabling the Infinity focus feature. And the best part is, you can access this feature on your smartphone as well, by installing Google Camera 7.0 mod port from Pixel 4.
Talking about the other changes or features, the GCam 7.0 has Motion Blur, AR Photobooth, Audio Zoom, enhanced Night Sight Mode, transparent main UI of the app, and a lot of enhancements with some other features. The developers have already ported the Pixel 4 camera port for other smartphones. It works on most of the Qualcomm Snapdragon Chipset devices. Some mod ports are also compatible with other smartphones. We list the download link and the steps to enable the Google Camera Astrophotography feature in the below section.
Download Astrophotography Feature Enabled GCam 7.0, 7.3, & 7.4 APK
The Astrophotography feature is available in all the ported version of Google Camera 7.0. But, the latest 7.0 version is not compatible or available for every smartphone. It’s working on most of the Qualcomm chipset devices and on a few others. From the below download link, you can download Google Camera 7.0 apk for your smartphone. And after downloading the APK, check the steps to enable Google Camera Astrophotography mode from Pixel 4.
- Download Google Camera 7.3 APK (by Arnova8G2)
- Download Google Camera 7.3.01 (by Urnyx05)
- Download Google Camera 7.3.02 (by Parrot043)
- Download Google Camera 7.4 (Mod with Astrophotography)
- Download Google Camera 7.0 APK (Mod Port)
- Download Google Camera 7.0 APK (for Pixel Devices)
Note: Make sure to download the original GCam port if you’re using previous-generation Pixel devices. For non-Pixel devices, download the mod port version of GCam.
How to Enable Google Camera Astrophotography Feature on GCam Mod
- At first download the Google Camera 7.0 or higher version for your smartphone.
- Once done, install and open the App.
- On the home screen of the GCam, the default interface is set for the Main Camera.
- To enable Astrophotography, switch to Night Sight.
- In Night Sight, click on drop down menu which will be on top.
- Then enable the Astrophography option. Also, set time if the option is available.
- And that’s all, now you can directly take photos with Astrophotography enabled.
- That’s it.
Now you can capture astrophotography shots directly from your smartphone. The feature is working perfectly if you’re using the tripod. So start capturing the amazing astrophotography shots.
You May Also Like – Download Google Pixel 4 Wallpapers
If you’ve any queries, make sure to drop the comments in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: