Oppo Reno smartphones are known for its cameras. The company has recently launched the Reno 2 lineup in the market. Oppo Reno 2 lineup is available in three different variants, the Reno2, Reno2 F, and Reno2 Z. All the three smartphones has the best camera available under its price segment. And luckily, the Pixel 4 camera works fine with all its features in our testing. You can use one of the most anticipated features like Night Sight, Astrophotography, and others. Here you can Download Google Camera 7.3 for Oppo Reno 2, 2Z, and 2F.
Google Camera for Oppo Reno2, 2Z, & 2F (GCam 7.3)
Talking about the camera, then all the three smartphones dawn a quadruple lens camera setup, which has a 48-megapixel primary sensor. As the Reno lineup is known for its camera, the stock camera app already comes with a bunch of useful features. Oppo uses Quad Bayer pixel binning technology for 48MP shots. And It also uses Artificial Intelligence (AI) for better low light shots, dedicated NightScape mode, and ultra steady video. But features like Astrophotography and Night Sight by Google is still missing from the default camera app. So, you can download GCam for Oppo Reno 2.
Not only the Night Sight mode and Astrophotography feature, but the Google Camera app also comes with features like Portrait Mode, HDR Enhanced, Lens Blur, PhotoSphere, Playground (AR Stickers), RAW support, Google Lens, and more. And the best thing is, you can access all these features by installing GCam on Reno 2. Thanks to Arnova8G2 and other developers as well, who have ported Google Camera mod port for other devices. And Here’s the step by step guide on how to Download & Install GCam on Reno 2, Reno2 Z, and Reno2 F.
Before Downloading the GCam Mod 6.1 or 6.2 or 7.0, Take a Look at our Detailed Guide on Google Camera 7.0 Mod APK.
Download Google Camera for Oppo Reno 2
Other than the smartphone, one of the best things is that it has Camera2 API enabled by default and you can install GCam on it. We’ve tested many mod ports on the device and ultimately found a best working mod port for the Reno 2 lineup. Below we list three different GCams, the Google Camera 6.1, GCam 6.2, the latest Google Camera 7.0 with astrophotography feature. Here you can find the download links.
- Download Google Camera 7.3 for Oppo Reno 2 Lineup (GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v2.0.apk) [Recommended]
- Download GCam 6.1 for Oppo Reno 2 Lineup (GCam_6.1.021_Advanced_V1.5.190418.1850.apk)
- Download Google Camera 7.0 for Oppo Reno 2 Lineup (PMGC_7.0.009_FinalRelesedVersion_V10.apk)
- Download Google Camera 7.4 APK [Latest]
- How to Enable Astrophotography Feature on GCam [Guide]
Downloading GCam port is not enough, Yes, you need to configure the app properly before started using it. Here are the best settings which make the app smoother and provide you better performance.
Recommended Settings for Oppo Reno2, Reno2 Z, & Reno2 F:
- At first, you need to download this config file for your smartphone.
- Head over to the file manager and create a new folder called, GCam.
- Open GCam folder and create one more folder with configs7 name.
- Now paste the config file inside the configs7 folder.
- Once done, Open the Google Camera app and double tap on the black blank area placed next to the shutter button.
- Tap on the settings shown, available in the popup & press the restore button.
- Go back to the app drawer and then open the app again.
- Go to Camera app settings > Mod Settings > Advanced > Fix > select ViewFinder Format > change it to YUV_420_888.
- Go to Camera app settings > Mod Settings > Advanced > Saturation Settings
- Back Camera Highlight Saturation to 1.7 & Shadow Saturation to 2.3
- Front Camera Highlight Saturation to 1.1 & Shadow Saturation to 2.0
No need to change anything the Astrophotography mod is enabled by default on this port, if you want to change something, then you can play with the saturation settings.
How to Install Google Camera on Oppo Reno 2
- First, download the GCam Mod from the above link.
- Once downloaded, Install the Google Camera apk on your Oppo Reno 2.
- Open the app & grant the needed permissions like Camera, Microphone, Storage, and Location.
- That’s it.
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.
So, start capturing the realistic & amazing pictures with your Oppo Reno 2.
You May Also Like – Download Best Gradient Wallpapers in 4K
If you’ve any query, drop a comment down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: