If you forgot the pin or pattern, which you’ve set on your Android phone to make it secure. Then, You can download Android Multi Tools, the tool which helps you to remove the pattern/password/pin and the face lock.
There are some situations when we are changing our phones pattern and unfortunately forgot it. So if you forgot or don’t remember the recent password that, you have set or changes. Then Android Multi Tools will help you to remove or reset the pin/password/face lock from Android phones. So, Download Android Multi Tools v1.02b on your PC (Windows 10/8/7).
Make sure to follow our step by step guide to reset the forgotten password, with the help of Android Multi Tools v1.02b. So, Let’s dive into the process.
Android Multi Tools v1.02b Features
- Able to Check Device Status
- Able to Reboot the Device
- Able to Check Device is on Fastboot Mode
- Able to Exit from Fastboot Mode
- Able to Wipe Data/Cache on Fastboot Mode
- Helps you to Wipe Data
- Helps you to launch Command Prompt from the device itself
- Helps you to check the hardware information of the device
- Helps you to check the software information of the device
- Helps you to Reset the forgotten Gmail account
- Helps you to Reset face/PIN lock
- Helps you to Reset Face/Gesture/Pattern lock
- You can download the ADB & Fastboot drivers directly from the Android Multi-tools
Download Android Multi Tools v1.02b
Download Android Multi Tools v1.02b to get access to all the above-listed features. Click on the below direct link to download and enjoy the tool.
After downloading the tools, you may need to know how to properly use it. So, Let’s dive into the step by step guide on how to use Android Multi Tools.
Note: If you’re acquainted about the software version of the tool then, We will keep updating the tool to the latest version. Make sure to enable USB Debugging on your device.
How to use Android Multi Tools
- At first, download the tool from the above-mentioned link.
- After downloading, Open the file and extract the tool to any desired location on PC.
- Once done, Open the folder where Android Multi Tools v1.02b is placed.
- It will ask you to grant the access permission. Just click on Yes.
- The tool will open and it will run on CLI (Command Line Interface), which is easy to use.
- It will ask you to press any number then press enter. Like you can Press 1 for the status of the device. It will show normal information like Device, ID, IMEI, etc.
- If you want to reset Face/PIN lock, You can press 2. After pressing 2, you will need to follow the further instructions to reset or deactivate the PIN.
- If you want to reset Face/Gesture/Pattern lock, Press 3 and follow the process accordingly. It will remove the pattern so you can use the phone.
- You can Press 4 if you forgot the Gmail account or its password. This helps you to remove and access the device.
- To wipe data, press 5. It will wipe all the data available on your phone.
- You can also reboot your phone, by pressing number 6.
- Number 7/8/9, helps you to go to Fastboot Mode & then wipe data/cache or check status and exit from Fastboot mode.
- For checking the software & hardware information from the device, by pressing S/H accordingly.
- You can get direct access to the command prompt by pressing 0.
You May Also Like | Download & Install ADB and Fastboot on Windows
So, This is our detailed guide on Android Multi Tools. If you have any queries, make sure to drop a comment in the comment section. Also, Share this article with your friends on social media. If you are looking for more, then tap here.