We use PIN or Password on all devices to secure them from a breach. But in case if you forgot the pin or pattern of your Android phone, then you can use Android Multi Tools. The tool helps you to remove the pattern/password/pin and the face lock. Here you can download latest Android Multi Tools v1.02b for Windows.
We keep changing the patterns and pins of our phones to improve security. But as we use so many passwords for different platforms, it is common to forget some passwords. And it is possible that you can forget your Phone password. So don’t worry. We have a solution for you. You can always use the Android Multi Tools. Android Multi Tools will help you to remove or reset the pin/password/face lock from Android phones. So, Download Android Multi Tools v1.02b on your PC (Windows 10/8/7).
Make sure to follow our step-by-step guide to reset the forgotten password, with the help of Android Multi Tools v1.02b. So, let’s dive into the process.
Android Multi Tools v1.02b Features
- Able to Check Device Status
- Able to Reboot the Device
- Able to Check Device is on Fastboot Mode
- Able to Exit from Fastboot Mode
- Able to Wipe Data/Cache on Fastboot Mode
- Helps you to Wipe Data
- Helps you to launch Command Prompt from the device itself
- Helps you to check the hardware information of the device
- Helps you to check the software information of the device
- Helps you to Reset the forgotten Gmail account
- Helps you to Reset face/PIN lock
- Helps you to Reset Face/Gesture/Pattern lock
- You can download the ADB & Fastboot drivers directly from the Android Multi-tools
Download Android Multi Tools v1.02b
The tool comes with many useful features that you already know from the list of features. It comes in handy if you have an Android phone. If you want to get all the mentioned features then you can download Android Multi Tools v1.02b. The v1.02b is the latest version of the tool. Click on the below direct link to download Android Multi tools. Link Updated.
After downloading the tools, you may need detailed instruction on how to use Android Multi Tools. So, let’s dive into the step-by-step guide on how to use Android Multi Tools.
Note: If you’re acquainted with the software version of the tool then, we will keep updating the tool to the latest version. Make sure to enable USB Debugging on your device.
How to use Android Multi Tools
- First, download the Android Multi tool from the mentioned download link.
- After downloading, open the file and extract the tool to any desired location on the PC.
- Connect your phone to PC, make sure USB Debugging is enabled. The tool also requires root access.
- Once done, Open the folder where Android Multi Tools v1.02b is located.
- It will ask you to grant the access permission. Click on Yes to open the tool.
- The tool will open and it will run on CLI (Command Line Interface), which is easy to use.
- It will ask you to press any number then press enter. For e.g. you can Press 1 for the status of the device. It will show normal information like Device, ID, IMEI, etc.
- If you want to reset Face/PIN lock from your Android phone, you can press 2. After pressing 2, you will need to follow the further instructions to reset or deactivate the PIN.
- If you want to reset Face/Gesture/Pattern lock, press 3 and follow the process accordingly. It will remove the pattern so you can use the phone.
- You can press 4 if you forgot the Gmail account or its password. This helps you to remove and access the device.
- To format data, press 5. It will wipe all the data available on your phone.
- You can also reboot your phone, by pressing number 6.
- Number 7/8/9, helps you to go to Fastboot Mode & then wipe data/cache or check status and exit from Fastboot mode.
- For checking the software & hardware information from the device, by pressing S/H accordingly.
- You can get direct access to the command prompt by pressing 0.
You May Also Like | Download All In One FRP Unlock Tool for Android
So, that’s all on Android Multi Tools v1.02b. If you have any queries, make sure to drop a comment in the comment section. Also, share this article with your friends on social media. If you are looking for more, then tap here.