OnePlus has recently launched its latest flagship killer named as, OnePlus 5T. OnePlus 5T comes with some amazing features and one feature is Face Unlock. We can see the FaceID in iPhone X which is safe but not in some cases, is it safe in OnePlus 5T? It works very fast and most of the time the results are accurate. So, we think that How to enable it other phones. In this post, I will tell How to Get OnePlus 5T Face Unlock Feature on your Android Device.
Note: The method runs only on the smartphones working on Android Lollipop 5.0 and above. Devices with stock ROM have this “Smart Lock” feature but devices, which comes with custom User Interface (UI) like (MIUI(Xiaomi), EUI(LETV), Color OS(OPPO), FunTouch UI(VIVO), Amigo(Gionee)) etc. Companies like OPPO, VIVO, Xiaomi, LETV (LEECO), Gionee etc which have their own custom ROM and UI does not sport this feature.
How to Get OnePlus 5T Face Unlock Feature on your Android Device:
- Here, we use Smart Lock method on our phone to unlock the phone using FaceID.
- At first, you need to go to the Settings then click on Security. Under Security, Scroll down and find “Smart Lock” click on smart lock option and verify your password, pin or fingerprint etc.
- Now Activate Smart Lock feature.
- Under Smart Lock, there are 4-5 more options like On-body detection, Trusted places, Trusted devices, Trusted face, Trusted voice etc.
- Here, you need to choose the Trusted Face option to unlock your phone. Now allow the permissions. Now bring your face in front of the camera. That’s all.
- If you have any query regarding this, comment below.
Explore More About OnePlus:
- Download OnePlus 5T Wallpapers for your Phone
- OnePlus 5T vs OnePlus 5 Detailed Comparison
- OnePlus 5 JCC+ vs OnePlus 5 Full Specifications Comparison
You have read How to Get OnePlus 5T Face Unlock Feature on your Android Device. Stay connected to YTECHB for more latest Tech News, Mobile Tricks, and Tips, Telecom News, Accessories, Mobile Reviews and Much more. Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter, and Subscribe us on YouTube @YTECHB. If you have any question regarding, How to Get OnePlus 5T Face Unlock Feature on your Android Device ask us by using #YTECHB.