Do you want to do a hard factory reset on your MediaTek smartphone but unable to do because of FRP lock. Then you can Download MTK FRP Tool to Bypass or Unlock Factory Reset Protection on your phone.
This tool is only for MediaTek devices not for smartphones with other chipsets. So if you have an MTK based smartphone then this tool is the best to unlock FRP. FRP is a part of security which has been in Android phones since Android 5 and onwards. This doesn’t let thieves format the phone.
FRP lock will remain in your phone until you completely remove your google accounts from the phone. But if you still want to unlock FRP or Bypass FRP lock without removing google accounts then use the MTK FRP Tool for MediaTek devices. And for devices based on other chipsets, you can use Android Fastboot Reset Tool.
Download MTK FRP Tool for MediaTek Devices
This tool will work to bypass or unlock FRP lock on MediaTek devices only. So if you have a phone based on MTK processor then this tool is for you. Below you will find the information about the file. Links are updated on April 4, 2019.
MTK Chipset Supported:
Download File Info & Link:
- File Name: MTK FRP Tool.rar
- File Size: 4MB
- Type: RAR
- Download Platform: MediaFire
- Compatibility: Windows
How to Bypass FRP using MTK FRP Tool
I assume that you have downloaded the tool from the link. So we now move on to the tutorial to use the tool. To be honest bypass or remove frp lock for MTK is not easy, but the MTK FRP Tool made it easy and simple. Yes, you have to just follow a few steps to bypass FRP on MTK based devices.
Note: Make sure that you know the chipset model of your phone for eg. MT6572, MT6753.
1. Download and Extract SP Flash Tool.
2. From SP Flash Tool folder run flash_tool.exe.
3. Extract MTK FRP Tool and run FRP.exe.
4. Then from section A as shown in image download scatter file for your MTK chipset (for eg. I am taking MT6572).
5. Extract the downloaded scatter file and load in the scatter-loading file on SP flash tool.
6. Make sure that FRP section is marked check.
7. Go to the Format tab in the SP Flash tool.
8. Select Manual Format Flash.
9. Now click on the chipset model from section B in MTK FRP Tool to get HEX.
10. Copy Begin Address[HEX] from MTK FRP Tool and paste in Begin Address[HEX] in SP Flash Tool.
11. Copy Format Length[HEX] from MTK FRP Tool and paste in Format Length[HEX] in SP Flash Tool.
12. Turn off the phone and connect with PC using USB.
13. Click on Start and let the process complete.
14. After completing it will send the OK message and then you can disconnect your phone.
That’s it! you have successfully bypass/remove the FRP lock from your MTK phone. This is an easy process to reset frp using the MTK FRP Tool. As you already know that on which chipset this tool will work. I have also mentioned some of the Smartphones on you can perform FRP unlock.
Other supported devices
Advan E1C 3GS, Advan E1C 3G, Advan i5C, Advan M6, LAVA A1, LAVA 550, LAVA 600, OPPO F1S, Infinix HOT S X521, Infinix HOT 3 X554, Infinix HOT 4 X557, Infinix HOT 4 Lite, Infinix X509, Lenovo Tab 2, Lenovo Tab 3, LG X21DS.