If you want to Unlock or Disable Mi account then you can use a tool called TPS Xiaomi Tool. The tool is also used to take backups, bypass account, and other important tasks. Here you will get the link to Download TPS Xiaomi Tool.
The tool comes with many surprising options that make various tasks easier. TPS Xiaomi Tool supports many Xiaomi devices. If you have lost your SIM card which is linked to an MI account and you want to disable or activate that account. Then, in this case, we can go for a long method or a short method. Well, nowadays everyone preferred short methods due to a shortage of extra time. But the long method is the official method and the short method is the unofficial one. Did you get it? I am talking about the TPS Xiaomi Tool which is used as a shortcut to disable, bypass, activate, remove Mi accounts.
Download TPS Xiaomi Tool
If you want to use TPS Xiaomi Tool then you can download it from the link given below. The tool will work on Windows OS including Windows 7, Windows, 8, Windows 10. Now you know how useful the TPS Xiaomi tool is by reading its features.
Download TPS Xiaomi tool from the link given above. And then extract the RAR file using Winzip or its alternatives. Then open TPS Xiaomi tool.exe file and then you can use the tool as you want. If you want to know how to properly use the TPS Xiaomi tool then you can about it below.
You May Also Like – Download Mi Account Unlock Tool
TPS Xiaomi Features:
- It is used to Unlock Mi account using two methods.
- Take backup or restore backups.
- Format any Xiaomi phone.
- Bypass Mi account.
- Disable Mi account.
- Unlock bootloader unofficially.
- Remove screen lock (pattern, pin etc.)
- Reboot any Xiaomi device.
- Check test points of many Xiaomi phones.
How to Use TPS Xiaomi Tool
If you want to unlock an MI Account on any Xiaomi device then here is what to do. The tool supports many devices some with fastboot mode and some with EDL mode. So check your device that where it falls in the list EDL or Fastboot. Then boot your device in that mode.
- Fastboot mode
Power off the device and then press and hold power+vol down until fastboot logo appears.
- EDL mode
- First, install ADB & Fastboot driver on PC and then turn on USB debugging on your phone.
- Now connect the phone with PC using the USB cable.
- Then open a command window in PC and type the following commands:
adb reboot edl
- If any pop up appears on the phone screen then allow the ADB access.
- In TPS Xiaomi tool the device state will show ADB mode or Fastboot mode in green color after connecting the phone.
Now select the device and hit the particular action button such as remove, backup, erase, restore, bypass, and disable. This is our guide on How to Download TPS Xiaomi Tool & How to use it.
More Related Articles: