Recently Samsung has rolled out stable Android 10 update to many of its devices including Galaxy M series, Galaxy A series, Galaxy S series. And in the past two weeks, it is like the Android 10 update is raining on Samsung phones. And Samsung has now added one more device in the list which is Galaxy M30s. Yes, Samsung is now rolling out Android 10 update on Galaxy m30s phones. Currently, the update is rolling out in South Korea and India and expected to available in other regions soon. Here you get to Download Galaxy M30s Android 10 update [stable Firmware].
The Android 10 update brings all the new features that we have waiting since the launch of the device. Yes, the update brings Android 10 features as well as the latest OneUI 2.0 features. Samsung is delivering the same features in all of its mid-range devices which includes System-wide dark mode, new navigation gestures, enhanced system security, improved one-handed mode and much more. Along with new features, the update also fixes the major bugs.
The Samsung Galaxy M30s Android 10 based OneUI 2.0 update comes as OTA with the update size around 1420MB. Android 10 update comes with build version M307FXXU2BTC6 and the latest March 1, 2020 security patch. So if you are waiting for the update from a long time then you can immediately update your phone. Below we have added the changelog that mentioned in the update page.
Samsung Galaxy M30s Android 10 Update – Changelog
- Night mode name changed to Dark mode.
- Enhanced image, text, and color adjustments for day and night environments.
- Darkened wallpapers, widgets, and alarms while Dark mode is on.
Icons and Colors
- Clearer app icons and system colors.
- Improved layouts for titles and buttons to eliminate wasted screen space.
Full Screen Gestures
- Added new navigation gestures.
- Settings moved to Settings > Advanced features > One-handed mode.
- The battery usage graph now provides more detailed information.
- Set goals to keep your phone usage in check.
- Use Focus mode to help avoid distractions from your phone.
- Keep an eye on your kids with new parental controls.
Added Trash feature for Contacts. Contacts that you delete will stay in the trash for 15 days before being deleted forever.
Download Samsung Galaxy M30s Android 10 Update [Stable Firmware]
The update is rolling out as OTA in batches and it will take time to be available on the all the Galaxy M30s. But if you didn’t receive the update and want it immediately on the phone, then you can manually install the update. We managed to get hands-on the Android 10 firmware for Galaxy M30s, all thanks to Sammobile. You can flash the firmware using Odin tool to get the latest update on your device. Below you will find the firmware link to download and also the guide to get Firmware from Frija or SamFirm tool.
- Download Android 10 Update for Samsung Galaxy M30s [Stable] (Firmware)
- Download Frija and open the Frija tool on your PC.
- Now enter the model number (SM-M307F) and region (INS for India).
- Then click on Check Update and the download the full Galaxy M30s Android 10 Firmware.
Before you manually update your Galaxy M30s to Android 10 first manually check for updates in Updater. Go to Settings > Software Update and check for update. If you see any update then directly update your device and if not then follow the below method.
- Make sure to charge your phone to at least 30%.
- Download Android 10 Firmware for Galaxy M30s (Specific region or global region recommended) using SamFirm or Frija Tool.
- Download the Odin tool on your computer.
- Install ADB & Fastboot driver on your pc.
- Take a full backup of your data, in case of failures you may lose your data.
- We request you to follow the steps carefully so that you can successfully update your phone without any harm.
How to Update Samsung Galaxy M30s to Android 10
- Open the Odin Flash Tool on your computer from the downloaded file.
- Extract the downloaded firmware and in the extracted folder you will find 5 files AP, BL, CP, CSC, HOME_CSC.
- Turn off your phone. Then long press Volume Up + Volume Down together and when holding both buttons, connect the phone to pc via USB cable.
- Release both buttons when you see the Warning screen. Then press Volume Up button once to boot into Download Mode.
- When the device is in Download Mode, the Odin tool will detect the device and show blue color near ID: COM.
- Now in Odin tool, click on the AP button and load AP file from the extracted folder. Similarly load BL, CP files. If you have Firmware for your region then you don’t need to load CSC file, just load the Home_CSC in UserData section. And if you want to install firmware from different regions then load CSC file in CSC section and nothing on the UserData.
- If you are using firmware of region then it will save user data and if not then the device will reset.
- After loading all required files click on the Start button and it will start flashing the Firmware.
- After flashing, the tool will show the ‘Pass’ message and the phone will auto reboot.
Now you can set up your device and enjoy the latest Android 10 and OneUI 2.0 on your Galaxy M30s. You can also use the same method to update or fix bricked Samsung phones.
If you have any questions on your mind then let us know in the comment section below. You can ask queries related to Android/iOS update, root, games, Android guide and iOS guide.