The One UI 2.0 Beta based on Android 10 started appearing on the Samsung S10 series in Germany. Also, there is another news that the beta program is delayed for a few days because of some bugs. But the source PhoneArena updated to the One UI 2.0 Beta on Galaxy 10+ as soon as it arrives on the device. And so now we have everything that you are going to get in the OneUI 2.0 Beta along with an updated guide. Here you will know How to Download & Install OneUI 2.0 Beta on Samsung Galaxy S10/S10+/S10e.
Many Android smartphones already got a stable Android 10 update like Pixel Series, OnePlus 7 Pro, OnePlus 7, OnePlus 7T, Redmi K20 Pro, Nokia 8.1, and more. But Samsung is still left to release the Android 10 update to its phones. And right now, we have news that Samsung is now releasing the One UI 2.0 Beta update based on Android 10 for the Galaxy S10 series. The changelog of the OneUI 2.0 is long, and it may clear the complaint that many users had regarding One UI 1.0 issues.
Regarding the rollout schedule, the One UI 2.0 beta will first Korea & Europe, followed by the US. The One UI 2.0 update already began for Europe, starting with Germany. The update comes with Build Number G975FXXU3ZSJ6/G975FOXM3ZSJ6/G975FXXU3ZSJ6 and the latest October Security Patch. The OneUI 2.0 update size is around 1900 MB. We will discuss the features later in this guide, first check out the Changelog.
You May Also Like | Download Google Camera 6.1 for Samsung Galaxy S10, S10 Plus, & S10e [Exynos]
Samsung’s One UI 2.0 (Android 10) – What’s New
- Full-Screen Gesture
- New ways to access One-handed mode
- Control SmartThings devices directly from the quick panel
- Enhanced security according to Android 10
- More details on the battery usage graph
- New Volume Menu
- Updated Digital Wellbeing
- Trash files option to store deleted files
- Preloaded Android Auto
- Notification action suggestions
- Android Beam feature removed
- Added speed and time units to the unit converter in Calculator App
The One UI 2.0 Beta update OTA file is not available right now, but as soon as it gets available, we will share the link. OTA update file will help you to update your Samsung S10 to Android 10 manually.
Note: If you have an Exynos powered Galaxy S10 phone then follow this guide to get OneUI 2.0 OTA update links.
Download OneUI 2.0 for Samsung S10/S10+/S10e (Snapdragon)
The One UI 2.0 Beta 1 based on Android 10 is now available. We managed to get hands-on the OneUI 2.0 Beta OTA Update zip file for Galaxy S10 lineup powered with Snapdragon.
Galaxy S10 Snapdragon
- OneUI 2.0 Beta 1 for G973U (Not available)
Galaxy S10+ Snapdragon
Galaxy S10e Snapdragon
- OneUI 2.0 Beta 1 for G970U (Not available)
For S10/S10+/S10e Exynos – Visit Here
Before you install the OneUI 2.0 Beta on your Samsung Galaxy S10/S10+/S10e, first look at prerequisites. It is necessary if you want to install the update on your phone.
- Connect your phone to the internet (WiFi recommended)
- Take a full backup of your data
- Charge your phone to at least 50%
- Samsung Members App
How to Register for OneUI 2.0 Beta
- First Install the Samsung Member App on your Samsung Galaxy S10, S10+, S10e from Play Store.
- Open the Samsung Member App on your phone.
- Sign in with the Samsung Account to proceed further.
- Now in the Notice section, look for the Samsung One UI Beta Program Registration.
- Sign up for the OneUI beta program and wait for the acceptance.
- After acceptance, you will receive OTA notification. And if not, then manually search for the update from settings.
How to Install One UI 2.0 Beta on Galaxy S10/S10+/S10e (with OTA file)
If you have the One UI 2.0 Beta OTA update file (for your phone with Multi-CSC OXM), then follow this section to get Android 10 on the Samsung S10 series. You can check for OXM by dialing *#1234#.
Step 1) Copy the OTA update zip file to your microSD card.
Step 2) Power off your phone, then long press Power + Volume Up + Bixby button together to boot into Recovery mode.
Step 3) In stock recovery, select ‘apply update from SD card’.
Step 4) Select the OTA update zip file and install it.
Step 5) After installation, you can use One UI 2.0 based on Android 10 on your Samsung S10 phones.
Step 1) Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer.
Step 2) Copy the update zip file to the C:\adb location on your computer.
Step 3) In C:\adb press Shift + Right click on an empty area and select ‘Open PowerShell window here’ or ‘Open Command window here’.
Step 4) Boot your phone into the Stock Recovery (follow the same procedure as method 1). In recovery, select ‘Apply update from ADB’. And connect your phone to PC.
Step 5) Enter the below command to check the device connection in Sideload:
Step 6) The above command will display your phone in sideload mode; it means you can proceed further. Otherwise, install proper drivers.
Step 7) Now enter the below command. Remember, the update.zip is the name of your file, so if the file name is different in your case, then enter that name.
adb sideload update.zip
Step 8) The above command will start installing the OneUI 2.0 update on your Samsung S10 phones.
Step9) Now you can enjoy the Android 10 on your Galaxy S10/S10+/S10e.
So there you have it the complete guide on download One UI 2.0 Beta update for Samsung Galaxy S10 series along with full installation guide.
There is still time to get the stable One UI 2.0, till then you can install the beta version. In the beta there will be some minor bugs. If you have any queries, let us know in the comment section. We will reply with the solution.
- 10 Best Samsung Galaxy S10e Cases and Covers to Buy
- Download Google Camera 6.1 for Samsung Galaxy S10, S10e, and S10 Plus
- How to Download Galaxy S9/S9+ Android Pie One UI Stable Update