Vivo Flash Tool lets users flash firmware (stock ROMs), Recovery, Custom ROMs on Vivo phones. So if you have any Vivo Phones then you can download Vivo Flash Tool. It will let you manage your Vivo device in different situations. The Vivo Flash tool comes with many advantages.
Vivo is one of the emerging Smartphone company and has many customers. Vivo phones come with Snapdragon and MediaTek processors. And if you own a MediaTek based Vivo phone, then you can also use SP Flash Tool to flash Firmware, Recovery, and custom ROMs.
Mostly you can find flash tools for all the smartphones like Samsung, Oppo, Micromax, Lenovo, and similarily for Vivo Smartphones as Vivo Flash Tool. If your phone is bricked or stuck at boot logo or not starting then Vivo Flash Tool will save your day.
Vivo Flash Tool Supported OS:
- Windows XP
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 10
Download Vivo Flash Tool
Along with flashing Firmware, Custom ROMs, Recovery the Vivo Flash Tool also lets users back up and recover phone data. Also, users can update their phones using the specific Update files. It works for both MediaTek and Qualcomm based phones.
The Vivo flash tool works on Windows PC for flashing Vivo Firmware. But to connect your Vivo phone with the tool you need to first install a set of Vivo USB Drivers. You can download the required drivers from the below links.
Download and extract the Vivo Flash Tool using 7zip, WinRAR, or Winzip. Also, Install the flash tool driver after downloading. We have added the Vivo Flash Tool aka AFTool 5.1.31 in this guide.
Vivo Flash Tool – How to Use
After downloading the flash tool and installing the flash tool driver, follow the guide to flash files on any Vivo phones.
- Download and Install Vivo USB Drivers on PC.
- Open the AFTool_4.8.0 folder after extracting the downloaded file.
- Run AFTool.exe from the folder. Wait for the pre-execution.
- Download Firmware, Recovery, or any other file that you want to flash.
- Check out which processor is running on your phone (MediaTek or Qualcomm). And switch tab according to it. For Backup & Recovery switch to the last tab.
- Select Country on the top left.
- Load the scatter file from the firmware folder in the case of MediaTek Phone. Or load fastboot flash file in case of Qualcomm device.
- For MediaTek select Operation Mode. And for Qualcomm select a phone model from the list.
- Click on Download.
- Boot your device into Fastboot mode or Download Mode and connect to PC via USB.
- It will start downloading the file on your phone. Just wait for completion and done.
- So this is how you can use this Tool to flash files on Vivo phones.
So that’s all for the Vivo Flash Tool. It is one of the best flash tools which allows users to modify both MediaTek and Qualcomm based phones. It also works well with phones from different brands along with Vivo. So that’s another advantage of having Vivo Flash Tool.
You May Also Like – Download Odin Flash Tool [Latest]
Still any questions in mind? Let’s take a dig at the FAQ!
What is Vivo Flash Tool?
Vivo Flash Tool lets users flash firmware (stock ROMs), Recovery, Custom ROMs on Vivo phones. So if you have any Vivo Phones then you can download Vivo Flash Tool.
How to Flash Vivo Smartphone using Vivo Flash Tool?
You can simply, download the firmware and then add the flash file in the Vivo flash tool, then connect your smartphone and start flashing.
Is Vivo Flash Tool available for Windows 10?
Yes, you can easily install the Vivo Flash Tool on Windows 10 (both 32-bit & 64-bit).
Which devices are supported with Vivo Flash Tool?
Vivo V5, Vivo V5s, Vivo V5 Plus, Vivo V7, Vivo V7+, Vivo V9, Vivo V9 Youth, Vivo V9 Pro, Vivo V11, Vivo V11 Pro, Vivo V15, Vivo V15 Pro, Vivo V17, Vivo X21, Vivo Y11, Vivo Y12, Vivo Y15, Vivo Y17, Vivo Y21, Vivo Y21l, Vivo Y22, Vivo Y28, Vivo Y51l, Vivo Y53, Vivo Y55, Vivo Y55s, Vivo Y66, Vivo Y69, Vivo Y71, Vivo Y81, Vivo Y81i, Vivo Y83, Vivo Y83 Pro, Vivo Y90, Vivo Y91, Vivo Y93, Vivo Y95, Vivo Z10, Vivo Nex, Vivo Z5, Vivo Z1 Pro, Vivo S1, Vivo S1 Pro, Vivo Z5x, and other Vivo devices.
If you’re facing any issues, you can drop the comments in the comment section. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Drivers & Tools: