Vivo Flash Tool let users flash firmware (stock ROMs), Recovery, Custom ROMs on Vivo phones. So if you have any Vivo Phones then you can download Vivo Flash Tool.
Vivo is one of the emerging Smartphone company and has many customers. Vivo phones come with Snapdragon and MediaTek processors. And if you own a MediaTek based Vivo phone, then you can also use SP Flash Tool to flash Firmware, Recovery and custom ROMs.
Mostly you can find flash tools for all the smartphones like Samsung, Oppo, Micromax, Lenovo and similarily for Vivo Smartphones as Vivo Flash Tool. If your phone is bricked or stuck at boot logo or not starting then Vivo Flash Tool will save your day.
Supported Vivo Devices:
Vivo V5, Vivo V5s, Vivo V5Plus, Vivo V7, Vivo V7+, Vivo V9, Vivo V9 Youth, Vivo V9 Pro, Vivo V11, Vivo V11 Pro, Vivo X21, Vivo Y11, Vivo Y21, Vivo Y21l, Vivo Y22, Vivo Y28, Vivo Y51l, Vivo Y53, Vivo Y55, Vivo Y55s, Vivo Y66, Vivo Y69, Vivo Y71, Vivo Y81, Vivo Y81i, Vivo Y83, Vivo Y83 Pro, Vivo Y91, Vivo Y93, Vivo Y95, Vivo Z10, Vivo Nex and other Vivo devices.
- Windows XP
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 10
Download Vivo Flash Tool
Along with flashing Firmware, Custom ROMs, Recovery the Vivo Flash Tool also lets users back up and recover phone data. Also, users can update their phones using the specific Update files. It works for both MediaTek and Qualcomm based phones.
Download and extract the Vivo Flash Tool using 7zip, WinRAR or Winzip. Also, Install the flash tool driver after downloading.
How to Use Vivo Flash Tool
After Downloading the flash tool and installing the flash tool driver follow the guide to flash files on any Vivo phones.
- Download and Install Vivo USB Drivers on PC.
- Open AFTool_4.8.0 folder after extracting the downloaded file.
- Run AFTool.exe from the folder. Wait for the pre-execution.
- Download Firmware, Recovery or any other file that you want to flash.
- Check out which processor is running on your phone (MediaTek or Qualcomm). And switch tab according to it. For Backup & Recovery switch to the last tab.
- Select Country on the top left.
- Load scatter file from firmware folder in case of MediaTek Phone. Or load fastboot flash file in case of Qualcomm device.
- For MediaTek select Operation Mode. And for Qualcomm select phone model from the list.
- Click on Download.
- Boot your device into Fastboot mode or Download Mode and connect to PC via USB.
- It will start downloading the file on your phone. Just wait for completion and done.
- So this is how you can use this Tool to flash files on Vivo phones.
So that’s all for the Vivo Flash Tool. It is one of the best flash tools which allows users to modify both MediaTek and Qualcomm based phones. It works very well with other companies phones too. So that’s another advantage for having Vivo Flash Tool.
More Drivers & Tools: