Oppo Flash Tool lets users flash Firmware on their Oppo phones. So, if you want to flash your Oppo Smartphone, then here you get to Download Oppo Flash Tool. You can also use the tool to unlock any locked Oppo phone, and also unbrick Oppo phones.
If you have ever flashed firmware (flash file) on a phone then this tool will be very easy to use. But if you have never tried flashing firmware, then you have to be careful with the flashing procedure. Because it can brick your phone if you follow the wrong method. So, make sure to read the full guide to use the Oppo Flash Tool. Below are the phones which can be flashed using this tool.
Supported Phones: Oppo Find X, Oppo Realme 1, Oppo Realme C1, Oppo Realme 2, Oppo Realme 2 Pro, Oppo Realme 3 & 3 Pro, Realme 5 & 5 Pro, Realme X, Oppo Reno, Oppo K3, Oppo F11 & F11 Pro, Oppo A1, Oppo A3, Oppo A37, Oppo A37f, Oppo A39, Oppo A57, Oppo A71, Oppo A77, Oppo A77 (Mediatek), Oppo A83, Oppo R11s Plus, Oppo R11s, Oppo R11 Plus, Oppo R11, Oppo F1s, Oppo F3, Oppo F3 Plus, Oppo F5, Oppo F5 Youth, Oppo F7, Oppo F7 Youth, Oppo R9s Plus, Oppo R9s, Oppo R15 Pro, Oppo R15, and all other Oppo smartphones.
- Windows 7 (32 & 64 bit)
- Windows 8 (32 & 64 bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32 & 64 bit)
- Windows 10 (32 & 64 bit)
Oppo Flash Tool Features
Here are some features that make it better than other flash tools and enhances the user experience.
- Support All Oppo Phones: The Oppo flash tool supports all the Oppo Smartphones. It means if you have an Oppo phone, then you can use it directly.
- Easy to Use: The tool is very easy to use because of the simple user interface.
- Unbrick Oppo Phones: The tool can be used to unbrick Oppo phones by flashing the particular Firmware.
- Unlock Oppo Phones: With the help of the Oppo Flash tool, you can unlock any Oppo Smartphone.
Download Oppo Flash Tool
Now that you know about the Oppo flash tool, you can use the tool effectively. But there are still some steps left to use the tool. Using this tool is different than other flash tools. Don’t worry we got you covered. But first, you need to download the oppo flash tool for your device.
You can use the given link to download the latest Oppo Flash Tool directly on your Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10. Links Updated.
If you are not sure how to install the tool on your pc, then you can follow the installation guide. Make sure to go through all the steps before implementing it. Download Oppo USB Driver as pre-requirement.
How to Install Oppo Flash Tool
Once you have downloaded both the zip files, disable Antivirus on your PC. And Extract both the Zip files on your PC. Then follow the steps to Install Oppo Flash Tool on your Windows PC.
- Open Oppo All Tool folder and Install PDAnet.exe.
- Run CodeMeterRuntime.exe and Install it.
- After Installation Open CodeMeter Contro Center.
- In Control Center go to File > Import License.
- Browse to the Oppo All Tool and select OPPOMsmDownloadToolNoneLic_2001.
- In Control Center under Status, you will see License Activated.
- Now open the Oppo Download Tool folder and Run DownloadTool.exe.
- In Download Tool, you will see Format Download hidden.
- Go to Oppo All Tool folder and Run Enable.exe and click on Enable.
- Now select Format Download and enter the password – “te123” & hit OK.
- That’s it; you have successfully activated Oppo Download Tool.
Now you can use this tool to flash Oppo firmware on your Oppo Smartphones. And you can also Unlock your Oppo devices.
Still, any questions in mind regarding Oppo Flash Tool? Let’s take a dig at the FAQ!
What is Oppo Flash Tool?
Oppo Flash Tool lets users flash firmware (stock ROMs), Recovery, and Custom ROMs on Vivo phones. So, if you have an Oppo smartphone, then you can download Oppo Flash Tool.
How to Flash Oppo Smartphone using Oppo Flash Tool?
You can download the firmware and then add the flash file in the Oppo flash tool, then connect your smartphone and start flashing.
Is Oppo Flash Tool available for Windows 11?
Yes, you can easily install the Oppo Flash Tool on Windows 10 and Windows 11 (both 32-bit & 64-bit).
Which devices are supported with Oppo Flash Tool?
Oppo A3, Oppo A37, Oppo A77, Oppo A83, Oppo F11 & F11 Pro, Realme 2, 3, & 3 Pro, Oppo Reno, and all other Oppo Smartphones.
More Flash Tools: