Do you want to flash Lenovo Stock Firmware on your Lenovo phones? If yes, then try out the best Lenovo Flash Tool called Lenovo Downloader Tool. Lenovo has always been a known brand for its Qualcomm and MediaTek phones.
The Lenovo Downloader Tool will help you to flash Stock Firmware on Lenovo phones with Qualcomm SoC. It is a simple and lightweight flash tool. To flash Firmware you need a flash tool, firmware file, and Drivers. Read the detailed guide along with the tutorial to use the Lenovo Flash Tool.
Flashing Firmware on phones helps you to get the latest Android version and also if your device is in bootloop or bricked then the only option to fix is flashing Stock firmware. So, download the latest version of Lenovo Downloader Tool to flash Lenovo phones. Also, check out the list of supported devices.
Download Lenovo Downloader Tool – Lenovo Flash Tool
Phones like Lenovo A6000, Lenovo A6000 Plus, and other Qualcomm devices support this flash tool.
|File Size||2.32 MB|
|File Size||3.36 MB|
Lenovo Downloader Tool Features
- Flash Stock Firmware – The tool will help you to flash Stock Firmware on your Lenovo Phones based on Qualcomm chipset. It also supports other Qualcomm devices.
- Simple and Lightweight Tool – The Lenovo Downloader tool is a small tool with a very simple User Interface for better user experience.
- Multiple Download Mode – In the tool there are multiple download options to choose from like Erase Download, Upgrade, Clear Data and Erase All. All of these has a different function and so users can perform actions that they want.
- Support Other Devices – Other than Lenovo Qualcomm phones the tool also supports other brand phones with Qualcomm chipset.
How to Use Lenovo Downloader Tool
Download the Flash Tool, Stock Firmware file of your phone and make sure that Lenovo Drivers & Qualcomm USB Drivers are installed on your PC. Once done follow the steps to flash Stock Firmware:
- Download the Lenovo Downloader Tool.Zip and extract the file.
- Open the QcomDLoader.exe.
- Click on Load Icon and load the firmware folder you want to Install.
- Now click on Settings and select the preferred Download Mode.
- Check the “Validate Downloaded ROM” in Download settings.
- And click OK.
- Click on the Start button.
- Turn off your phone and Press Vol up/Vol down and connect via USB.
- The download progress will begin, track the progress in the Progress bar.
- After Success message, you can remove the USB and Restart the Phone.
That’s it! Now you can easily flash Firmware on your Qualcomm phones with ease. I hope this guide is helpful. And if you have any question regarding the tool feel free to leave comments below.