Last week, Realme pushed the Android 11 based Realme UI 2.0 update to Realme 7 Pro via alpha squad program. Now, the company has started testing Realme UI 2.0 on Realme 7 Pro via early access program. Obviously, the update pops up with a bunch of new features and improvements. Here’s everything you need to know about Realme 7 Pro Realme UI 2.0 Update.
Just a few days ago, the company announced Realme UI 2.0 early access program for Realme Narzo 20. Now the program goes live for the Realme 7 Pro. The first phase of testing comes with 500 slots, which means that 500 Realme 7 Pro users can take a part in the early access program to taste the features of Realme UI 2.0 based Android 11.
To participate in the early access program, make sure that your smartphone is running on RMX2170PU_11.A.21 software version. If your smartphone is running on the older version, then make sure to update it to the latest version, the company recommends to stick with A.21 version.
In terms of changes, then this is one of the biggest updates for the Realme 7 Pro. The update comes with a bunch of UI changes to the smartphone, including new AODs, notification panel, power menu, revamped home screen UI settings, enhanced dark mode, and much more. You can check the complete list of Realme UI 2.0 Features, you can head over to this guide. Other than that, the update also has the essential features of Android 11.
Before heading over to the enrolling steps, here you can check the complete changelog of Realme 7 Pro Realme UI 2.0 Update.
Realme 7 Pro Realme UI 2.0 Update – Changelog
Personalize the user interface to make it your own.
- You can now create your own wallpaper by picking colors from your photos.
- Third-party icons for apps on the home screen are now supported.
- Three Dark mode styles are available: Enhanced, medium, and gentle; wallpapers and icons can be adjusted to Dark Mode; and the display contrast can be adjusted automatically to ambient light.
- You can now drag text, images, or files out of a floating window or from one app to another app in Split screen mode.
- Optimized the editing page of Smart Sidebar: Two tabs are displayed and the order of items can be customized.
- Added ‘”Optimized night Charging”: An AI algorithm is used to control charging speed at night to extend battery life.
- Added “Tone Tunes”: Consecutive notification tones will be linked to form a single melody.
- You can now determine a time period when Do Not Disturb is on.
- Optimized the user interfaces of Notes: New visuals are provided on the list and editing pages.
- Added weather animations to provide you with a more interesting experience.
- Optimized vibration effects for text input and gameplay.
- Optimized “Auto brightness”
- You can now remove a folder or combine it with another one.
- Added filters for “Drawer Mode”: You can now filter apps by letters, install time, or usage frequency to quickly find an app.
Security and Privacy
- Added “System Cloner”: You can create a system clone from your main system and use different fingerprints to enter different systems.
- You can now turn “App Lock” on or off in Quick Settings.
- Added “Low battery message”: When your phone battery is lower than 15%, you can now quickly send a message to share your location with specified people.
- More powerful SOS functions.
Emergency info: You can quickly display your personal emergency info to first responders. The information can be shown even when your screen is locked.
- Optimized “Permission Manager”: You can now choose “Allow only once” for sensitive permissions to better protect your privacy.
- Added immersive mode which reduces disturbances while gaming so you can stay focused.
- You can change the way to summon Game Assistant.
- You can share your personal hotspot with others via a QR code.
- Added the Cloud Sync for Private Safe feature which allows you to sync the photos in your Private Safe to the cloud.
- Optimized the photo editing feature with upgraded algorithms and more markup effects and filters.
- You can back up your photos, documents, system settings, WeChat data, and more, and easily migrate to a new phone.
- You can select the types of data to be backed up or restored.
- Added shortcuts to instantly share and edit photos or videos you just look.
- Added the inertial zoom feature which makes zooming smoother during video shooting.
- Added the lens stain detection feature.
- Added the level and grid feature to help you compose videos.
- Added Sleep Capsule, help you schedule downtime and secure your sleep time.
- Added “Sound Amplifier”: You can amplify faint sounds in the environment and soften loud sounds when wearing earphones.
Now let’s take a look at the steps to get a part in the Realme UI 2.0 Early Access Program on Realme 7 Pro.
- Make sure that your smartphone is running on RMX2170PU_11.A.21
- Make sure to charge your device to at least 60%
- Take a full backup before upgrading
How to join Realme UI 2.0 Early Access Program on Realme 7 Pro
- Open Settings on your Realme 7 Pro.
- Now, head over to the Software Update.
- Now tap on the Settings icon placed at the top right corner.
- Here you can apply for the Trail Version.
- You can enter your information in the form shared by the company.
- Once done, you’ll receive a special OTA to update your smartphone to Realme UI 2.0.
- That’s it.
Usually, Realme will provide the OTAs on first come first serve basis, so if you want to access the features of Realme UI 2.0, then head over to the Software updates and apply for the trail version now.
There are some users reportedly receiving the Realme UI 2.0 update on their Realme 7 Pro after applying to the beta program. The update weighs a whopping 3.57GB of download size on Realme 7 Pro.
You May Also Like – Download Google Camera for Realme 7 Pro
If you’ve any query, then leave it down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends on social media.
More Related Articles: