Two months ago, Realme announced its newest skin, slated as Realme UI 2.0. Obviously, the new Realme UI 2.0 is based on Android 11. And according to the roll out timeline, Realme 7 Pro and Realme Narzo 20 will get the new update in the month of November. The company has fulfilled its promise and released Realme UI 2.0 Early Access Program for the Realme Narzo 20. Here’s everything you need to know about Realme Narzo 20 Realme UI 2.0 Update (Android 11).
Originally published on November 24th, Today, we’ve added the Realme Narzo 20 Realme UI 2.0 Beta Update Changelog.
Two days ago, Realme released Realme UI 2.0 Alpha Squad program for the Realme 7 Pro. Now, the early access program goes official for the Narzo 20. Talking about the details, then in the first phase of testing, the recruitment of Realme UI 2.0 for Realme Narzo 20 is limited to 500 users only.
Realme recommends Narzo 20 users to update their device to RMX2193_11_A.17 software version, before applying for the newer Android 11 update. If your smartphone is running on the latest A.17 version, then you can apply for the beta testing of Realme UI 2.0.
Talking about the changes, then the update brings a bunch of UI changes to the smartphone, including new AODs, notification panel, power menu, revamped home screen UI settings, enhanced dark mode, and much more. You can check the complete list of Realme UI 2.0 Features, you can head over to this guide. Other than that, the update also has the essential features of Android 11.
Here’s how you can join Realme Narzo 20 Realme UI 2.0 Update (early access program).
Realme UI 2.0 Early Access for Realme Narzo 20
Realme UI based Android 11 update now available for the Nazro 20 via early access program. As for now, the Android 11 based new skin is under testing phase, if you want to taste the new features, then you need to join the early access program. Although, I don’t recommend updating your daily driver to the beta updates. But if you’re in a hurry, then you can follow below steps to get Realme UI 2.0 update.
- Make sure that your smartphone is running on RMX2193_11_A.17
- Make sure to charge your device to at least 60%
- Take a full backup before upgrading
How to Apply Realme UI 2.0 Early Access Program for Realme Narzo 20
- Open Settings on your Realme Narzo 20.
- Now, head over to the Software Update.
- Now tap on the Settings icon placed at the top right corner.
- Here you can apply for the Trail Version.
- You can enter your information in the form shared by the company.
- Once done, you’ll receive a special OTA to update your smartphone to Realme UI 2.0.
- That’s it.
Usually, Realme will provide the OTAs on first come first serve basis, so if you want to access the features of Realme UI 2.0, then head over to the Software updates and apply for the trail version now.
Update 1: November 28th
Realme Narzo 20 users reportedly receiving the Realme UI 2.0 based Android 11 update over-the-air. Here you can check the changelog.
Personalize the user interface to make it your own.
- You can now create your own wallpaper by picking colors from your photos.
- Third-party icons for apps on the home screen are now supported.
- Three Dark mode styles are available: Enhanced, medium, and gentle; wallpapers and icons can be adjusted to Dark Mode; and the display contrast can be adjusted automatically to ambient light.
- You can now drag text, images, or files out of a floating window or from one app to another app in Split screen mode.
- Optimized the editing page of Smart Sidebar: Two tabs are displayed and the order of items can be customized.
- Added ‘”Optimized night Charging”: An AI algorithm is used to control charging speed at night to extend battery life.
- Added “Tone Tunes”: Consecutive notification tones will be linked to form a single melody.
- You can now determine a time period when Do Not Disturb is on.
- Optimized the user interfaces of Notes: New visuals are provided on the list and editing pages.
- Added weather animations to provide you with a more interesting experience.
- Optimized vibration effects for text input and gameplay.
- Optimized “Auto brightness”
- You can now remove a folder or combine it with another one.
- Added filters for “Drawer Mode”: You can now filter apps by letters, install time, or usage frequency to quickly find an app.
Security and Privacy
- Added “System Cloner”: You can create a system clone from your main system and use different fingerprints to enter different systems.
- You can now turn “App Lock” on or off in Quick Settings.
- Added “Low battery message”: When your phone battery is lower than 15%, you can now quickly send a message to share your location with specified people.
- More powerful SOS functions.
Emergency info: You can quickly display your personal emergency info to first responders. The information can be shown even when your screen is locked.
- Optimized “Permission Manager”: You can now choose “Allow only once” for sensitive permissions to better protect your privacy.
- Added immersive mode which reduces disturbances while gaming so you can stay focused.
- You can change the way to summon Game Assistant.
- You can share your personal hotspot with others via a QR code.
- Added the Cloud Sync for Private Safe feature which allows you to sync the photos in your Private Safe to the cloud.
- Optimized the photo editing feature with upgraded algorithms and more markup effects and filters.
- You can back up your photos, documents, system settings, WeChat data, and more, and easily migrate to a new phone.
- You can select the types of data to be backed up or restored.
- Added shortcuts to instantly share and edit photos or videos you just look.
- Added the inertial zoom feature which makes zooming smoother during video shooting.
- Added the lens stain detection feature.
- Added the level and grid feature to help you compose videos.
- Added Sleep Capsule, help you schedule downtime and secure your sleep time.
- Added “Sound Amplifier”: You can amplify faint sounds in the environment and soften loud sounds when wearing earphones.
Update 1: January 8th, 2021
Realme has kicked-off open beta program of Realme UI 2.0 based Android 11 for the Narzo 20. Obviously, any Realme Narzo 20 user can apply to get the access of the Realme UI 2.0 through the open beta program, in case your application was rejected in the early access program, then you can now take a part into the open beta program and get access of the company’s latest skin.
You can simply head over to the Settings > Software Update > System icon > open beta program > enter details. That’s it. You’ll get the update via special OTA.
You May Also Like – Download Google Camera for Realme Narzo 20
If you’ve any query, then leave it down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends on social media.
More Related Articles: