In September, Oppo’s spin-off brand Realme, announced its upcoming custom skin – Realme UI 2.0, which is based on Android 11. Later on, the company has shared the Realme UI 2.0 roadmap. And according to the official roadmap, two Realme smartphones will get the newer Realme UI 2.0 based Android 11 update.
Originally published on November 2nd, updates are added at the end.
This month, Realme will bring its newest skin alongside the Android 11 OS to the Realme 7 Pro and the Narzo 20. Hopefully, the testing of new skin on both Realme 7 and Narzo 20 will begin this week via early adopter program. However, the stable update will be available at the end of this month or early next month.
Talking about the changes, then both phones will get a new intuitive UI with more freedom to customizing the home screen, AOD with new patterns, Enhanced-Dark Mode, improved privacy, and a few more features. Other than that, it also has every essential feature that is available in the Android 11 along with the latest monthly security patch.
List of Realme phones to get Realme UI 2.0 based Android 11 Update:
- Realme 7 Pro
- Realme Narzo 20
So, if you’re using Realme 7 Pro or Realme Narzo 20, then make sure to update your smartphone to the current latest software version, so that you can apply for the early access program once it is available. As usual the early access will be available to the limited number of users and it is provided as a first come first serve basis.
So if you’re eager to try the new skin, then Here’s how you can join the Realme UI 2.0 early access program.
Open the Settings app on your Realme smartphone, then head over to the Software Update > Settings icon > apply for the Trial Version > enter the needed information. That’s it.
Before updating your device via special OTA, make sure to take a backup of important data. Also, charge your device to at least 30 percent.
Update 1: November 16th
Realme 7 Pro confirmed to get Realme UI 2.0 based Android 11 update. In replying to user on Twitter, Realme India confirmed that Realme 7 Pro will get the Realme UI 2.0 based Android 11 update via early access program by the end of this month.
Update 2: November 23rd
Yesterday, Realme has kicked-off Realme UI 2.0 based Android 11 update for 7 Pro through Alpha Squad channel. Alpha testing program has only 50 slots and deadline has now passed, now you have to wait for the early access program with more slots.
Update 3: November 24th
Realme has announced Realme UI 2.0 early access program for Realme Narzo 20. Here’s our detailed guide by which you can apply for the trail version.
Update 4: November 28th
Realme started rolling Realme UI 2.0 via OTA to Realme Narzo 20 and Realme 7 Pro and here you can check the complete changelog of the new update.
Personalize the user interface to make it your own.
- You can now create your own wallpaper by picking colors from your photos.
- Third-party icons for apps on the home screen are now supported.
- Three Dark mode styles are available: Enhanced, medium, and gentle; wallpapers and icons can be adjusted to Dark Mode; and the display contrast can be adjusted automatically to ambient light.
- You can now drag text, images, or files out of a floating window or from one app to another app in Split screen mode.
- Optimized the editing page of Smart Sidebar: Two tabs are displayed and the order of items can be customized.
- Added ‘”Optimized night Charging”: An AI algorithm is used to control charging speed at night to extend battery life.
- Added “Tone Tunes”: Consecutive notification tones will be linked to form a single melody.
- You can now determine a time period when Do Not Disturb is on.
- Optimized the user interfaces of Notes: New visuals are provided on the list and editing pages.
- Added weather animations to provide you with a more interesting experience.
- Optimized vibration effects for text input and gameplay.
- Optimized “Auto brightness”
- You can now remove a folder or combine it with another one.
- Added filters for “Drawer Mode”: You can now filter apps by letters, install time, or usage frequency to quickly find an app.
Security and Privacy
- Added “System Cloner”: You can create a system clone from your main system and use different fingerprints to enter different systems.
- You can now turn “App Lock” on or off in Quick Settings.
- Added “Low battery message”: When your phone battery is lower than 15%, you can now quickly send a message to share your location with specified people.
- More powerful SOS functions.
Emergency info: You can quickly display your personal emergency info to first responders. The information can be shown even when your screen is locked.
- Optimized “Permission Manager”: You can now choose “Allow only once” for sensitive permissions to better protect your privacy.
- Added immersive mode which reduces disturbances while gaming so you can stay focused.
- You can change the way to summon Game Assistant.
- You can share your personal hotspot with others via a QR code.
- Added the Cloud Sync for Private Safe feature which allows you to sync the photos in your Private Safe to the cloud.
- Optimized the photo editing feature with upgraded algorithms and more markup effects and filters.
- You can back up your photos, documents, system settings, WeChat data, and more, and easily migrate to a new phone.
- You can select the types of data to be backed up or restored.
- Added shortcuts to instantly share and edit photos or videos you just look.
- Added the inertial zoom feature which makes zooming smoother during video shooting.
- Added the lens stain detection feature.
- Added the level and grid feature to help you compose videos.
- Added Sleep Capsule, help you schedule downtime and secure your sleep time.
- Added “Sound Amplifier”: You can amplify faint sounds in the environment and soften loud sounds when wearing earphones.
Update 5: November 29th
Realme UI 2.0 update now available for Realme 7 Pro via early access program. You can check the complete information, here.
We’ll share more details once available to us.
You May Also Like – Download Google Camera for Realme 7 Pro
If you’ve any queries, then make sure to leave a comment in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: