Realme starts pushing a new software update on the Realme 3 Pro. The update bumps up the most awaited feature system-wide Dark Mode, optimized gaming experience, along with the latest security patch. The company has already rolled the update on Realme 1, U1, 5 Pro, X, and XT. However, The vanilla Realme 3 should receive the software later this month with the October 2019 security patch. Here you can Download Dark Mode based update for Realme 3 Pro.
Realme has started rolling out a new update which brings dark mode based on Android Pie 9.0. Not only the dark mode, but the firmware also brings improvements in touch experience and overall experience. This is an Android Pie-based update which means you can access all the standard features of Android Pie 9.0. Last month, Realme 3 Pro received the digital wellbeing feature along with the monthly security patch update.
Talking about the latest update, sporting version number RMX1851EX_11.A.20, we can expect a wider rollout will commence on all the devices in a few days. If the OTA (over-the-air) based update hasn’t yet arrived on your Realme 3 Pro. Then you can download the firmware from the below download section. The firmware weighs 2.74GB in size. And before downloading the update, let’s take a look at the full changelog.
- Android Security Patch: October, 2019
- Added Dark Mode
- Updated charging animation
- Added fast switch toggle between SIM in notification center
- Notification Center and Status Bar
- Removed the reminder when the hotspot is enabled
- Removed the prompt when phone is rooted
- Added option to swipe down on home screen for global search or notification center
- Added realme Laboratory
- Added option for notification dots for updates
- Updated firmware version to optimize gaming experience
Download Realme 3 Pro Dark Mode Update [Firmware]
The over-the-air (OTA) updates always take some time to reach every device. As only a small number of users have received the update right now. And if you’re in a hurry but your device has not received the OTA update notification then you can download the firmware from below link and then manually update your device to the latest version. Other than the dark mode, one of the best things about the update is, it comes with the latest October 2019 security patch. After downloading the firmware follow the installation steps to update your smartphone.
- Download Realme 3 Pro Dark Mode Feature Update (Firmware)
- Before updating, Make sure to charge your phone to at least 30%.
- Take a full backup of your data, in case of failures you may lose your data.
- We request you to follow the steps carefully so that you can successfully update your phone without any harm.
How to Update Realme 3 Pro
- At first download the firmware from the download section.
- Once downloaded, Transfer the downloaded firmware to the phone’s root folder (outside of every folder).
- Now, turn off your smartphone.
- Press Power + Volume down keys to boot into recovery mode.
- Select a language to proceed further.
- In recovery, go to Install from Storage Device > From Phone Storage. Locate and select the zip file (RMX1851EX_11_OTA_0200_all_32zXRdOSuPB1.ozip).
- It will start installing the latest update on Realme 3 Pro so wait for 100% completion.
- After completion select Reboot.
- Now you have successfully installed the latest firmware on your Realme 3 Pro.
After rebooting the phone, you can start using the system-wide dark mode on your Realme 3 Pro. That’s it.
You May Also Like – Download Google Camera for Realme 3 Pro
If you’ve any doubt regarding the latest update for Realme 3 Pro. Drop a comment in the comment section. Also, share this post on social media with your friends!
More Related Articles: