For the past few months, Oppo is testing its latest skin – ColorOS 11 on a list of smartphones. The newest skin is based on the Android 11 OS. After releasing the update for Oppo A93, Oppo F11, F11 Pro, and a number of other phones as well. Now, the company has started testing the latest skin on the Oppo A91 smartphone. The latest update comes with a list of new features, improvements, and enhanced privacy. Here you can check everything about Oppo A91 Android 11 Update.
Oppo has released the ColorOS 11 beta program for Oppo A91 in Indonesia. Starting from today (25th February) till 28th February, Oppo A91 users can apply for the beta update. The company suggests users to update their device to the latest C.51 software version. If you want to taste the features of ColorOS 11 based Android 11, then you can take a part in the beta program. In the early stage, the beta program is live for limited users only.
The device is set to receive its second major OS update in the form of ColorOS 11 update. Talking about the features, then it comes with a bunch of new features including Oppo Sans Font, three-finger gesture to translate using Google Lens, Nearby Sharing, Super Power Saving Mode, Dark Mode improvement, Wallpapers, FlexDrop, Always on Display and more. Other than that, the update also brings standard features of Android 11.
Oppo A91 Android 11 Update (ColorOS 11 Beta)
ColorOS 11 Beta program is live for the Oppo A91 users in Indonesia. If you’re using the Oppo A91 and want to taste the features of ColorOS 11 based Android 11 on your smartphone. Then you can opt in the beta program.
- Make sure to charge your Oppo A91 to at least 30%.
- Update your smartphone to the latest software version
- Take a full backup of your device data
- There can be some bugs as it is still in beta testing
Here’s how you can apply for ColorOS 11 beta program on your Oppo A91.
- Make sure that your device is running on the latest software version (C.51).
- Now, head over to the Settings > Software Update.
- Click on the gear icon available at the top right corner > enter Trial Version Upgrade.
- Now tap on ColorOS 11 beta > submit your details > Apply Now.
- That’s it.
All done. If you’re recruited as a beta tester, then you’ll receive a special ColorOS 11 based Android 11 Beta on your Oppo A91 in one week.
You May Also Like – ColorOS 11 Features, Eligible Devices, & Roadmap
If you’ve any queries, then you can drop your comments in the comment section. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles:
- Download Samsung Galaxy S21 Wallpapers
- Samsung Galaxy A52 Specs Preview
- How to Get iOS 14 Privacy Dots on Android Phones