Samsung Galaxy S10 lineup phones are one of the most anticipated phones of the year 2019. And one of the major highlights of all the three phones is the camera. Yes, the Samsung Galaxy S10 and S10 Plus has a triple-lens camera setup on the back, while the Galaxy S10e has a dual-lens on the back. Both the smartphones features a 16MP primary lens. The Google Camera is yet another thing, which will enhance your photography experience. The latest GCam mod port comes with the sport of Exynos processor for all the Samsung Galaxy S10 phones. Here you can Download Google Camera 6.1 for Samsung Galaxy S10, S10e and S10 Plus (for Exynos).
With the software updates, Samsung has improved the camera performance on the S10 lineup. But, still, there are some features you may want to use with the Samsung’s flagship camera. The Night Sight feature is one of the best features from the Pixel 3 Camera app, you may love to use on your smartphone. The GCam mod port helps you in capturing some great shots in low light with night sight mode. All thanks to Arnova8G2 & cstark27 (Senior Member of XDA-developers), who have ported the #GoogleCamera Mod.
The Google Camera app works best for every condition, one of the primary reason is the new AI implementations, done by Google. Google Camera 6.1 comes with a lot of new features, like, Night Sight mode, Photo Sphere, Slow Motion, Playground (AR Stickers), RAW support, HDR+ mode, Panorama, Lens Blur, Portrait mode (with Focus Slider), Google Lens mode & few more. And Here’s the step by step guide on how to Download & Install Google Camera 6.1 for Samsung Galaxy S10, S10 Plus, and S10e (Exynos Processor support). Also, take a look at our detailed guide on Pixel 3 Camera app, in which we explain the features & details about the new GCam port.
Before Downloading the GCam Mod 6.1, Check our Detailed Guide on Google Camera with its Features & Use
Download Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy S10, S10 Plus & S10 (Exynos)
If you’re a Samsung Galaxy S10 lineup user and your smartphone has Exynos processor. And looking for the Google Camera with Night Sight which captures some amazing shots. Here we found the best working GCam mod port, you may love to use. Here we attach the download link, you can download it from the below-listed link.
- Download Google Camera 6.1 for Samsung Galaxy S10 Lineup (Exynos Link)
- Download Google Camera 6.1 for Samsung Galaxy S10 Lineup (Snapdragon Link)
- Download Google Camera 6.1 for Samsung Galaxy Phones (for Other S-series)
After downloading and installing, make sure to follow the below listed recommended settings on your phone, by which you can take amazing shots easily without crashes the app.
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs. If you face any errors in the app like crash or lag, I recommend you to follow the installation process. It works only with Exynos chipset.
- Open the Camera app > More > Settings > set Autoexposure Correction to 1/100sec.
- Open the Camera app > More > Settings > set Correction Night Sight to 1 sec & Exposure compensation to -3,0.
- Open the Camera app > More > Settings > Advanced > Enable Alternate config.
- Open the Camera app > More > Settings > Advanced > Fix > set RAW format to RAW_Sensor & Viewfinder format to YUV_420_888.
Screenshots & Samples:
Download AR Core & AR Stickers
- First, Install AR Core app on your smartphone (Download Link).
- Then, Install AR Stickers app (Download Link).
- Close the Google Camera app.
- Go to settings > apps > Google Camera > Force Stop.
- Now open the app and start using the AR Stickers.
What’s New in the new Google Camera 6.1
- The new UI with Product Sans font
- RAW support
- Top Shot
- HDR+ mode
- Night Sight
- Photo Sphere
- Playground stickers
- Lens Blur
- Dirty Lens Warning
- 4K Video Recording
- Auto Focus with object tracking
How to Install Google Camera on Galaxy S10 (Devices)
- First, download the GCam Mod from the above link.
- Once downloaded, Install the Google Camera apk on your Samsung Galaxy S10, S10e, or S10 Plus.
- Open the app & grant the needed permissions like Camera, Microphone, Storage, and Location.
- That’s it.
Note: If the App still not works after restore the settings, you can go to the System Settings > Apps > Google Camera > Force Stop & open the app again.
So, capture your life’s beautiful moments effortlessly with your Galaxy S10 (device) with the Pixel 3 Camera app.
You May Also Like – Best Samsung Themes for Galaxy Phones
If you’ve any query, drop a comment down in the comment section. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: